The 6.5 mid-set changes for TFT, called Neon Nights is finally detailed, shedding some light to what champions, traits and augments are entering the arena when the new set launches. As you already know, Silco is coming to TFT 6.5 Neon Nights along with newest champion Zeri and upcoming champion Renata. Check out all the upcoming changes below:
Champions Leaving TFT – TFT Neon Nights Changes
- Twisted Fate
Champions Entering TFT + New Traits – TFT Neon Nights Changes
Hextech (2/4/6/8) –
- Nocturne: Tier 1 Assassin
- Jarvan IV: Tier 1 Striker
- Swain: Tier 2 Arcanist
- Sejuani: Tier 2 Bruiser, Enforcer
- Lucian: Tier 3 Twinshot
- Alistar: Tier 4 Colossus
- Sivir: Tier 4 Striker
Debonair (3/5/7) –
- Brand: Tier 1 Arcanist
- Talon: Tier 2 Assassin
- Syndra: Tier 2 Scholar
- Leona: Tier 3 Bodyguard
- Draven: Tier 4 Challenger
- Zeri: Tier 5 Sniper
Striker (2/4/6) –
- Jarvan IV: Tier 1 Hextech
- Rek’Sai: Tier 2 Bruiser, Mutant
- Gnar: Tier 3 Socialite, Yordle
- Sivir: Tier 4 Hextech
- Irelia: Tier 4 Scrap
Socialite (1/2/3/5) –
- Gnar: Tier 3 Striker, Yordle
- Senna: Tier 3 Enchanter
- Seraphine: Tier 4 Innovator
- Galio: Tier 5 Bodyguard, Colossus
Rival (1) –
- Vi: Tier 4 Bruiser Enforcer
- Jinx: Tier 5 Scrap, Twinshot
Silco: Tier 5 Mastermind, Scholar
- Ability – Silco gives an unstable concoction to his lowest health ally, granting them additional maximum health, a ton of attack speed, and immunity to crowd control for a few seconds. When this insanely powerful buff expires, the concoction ends, causing the unstable unit to die and explode, dealing magic damage to nearby enemies.
- Mastermind– Power, real power, doesn’t come to those who were born strongest, or fastest, or smartest. No. It comes to those who stand directly in front of Silco. With the Mastermind trait, Silco inspires the two allied subordinate champions in front of him, granting them increased mana regeneration.
Zeri: Tier 5 Debonair, Sniper
- Passive – Zeri’s basic attacks fire a slew of bullets in her enemy’s direction, each dealing a small percentage of her attack damage as physical damage and extra bonus magic damage to the first unit hit.
- Ability – Zeri vaults to her enemy and discharges a nova of electricity, dealing magic damage to nearby enemies and increasing their mana costs before dashing back to her original position. For the next few seconds, her attacks become electrified and pierce.
- VIP bonus – When Zeri is chosen as your VIP from the shop, after she casts her Lightning Nova her attacks become electrified and pierce for the rest of combat.
Renata Glasc: Tier 4 Chemtech, Scholar
- Ability – Renata Glasc unleashes a toxic wave towards the largest group of nearby enemies, poisoning all enemies caught in its path for the REST of combat. Poisoned enemies have their attack speed reduced and take a small amount of magic damage each second. Damage from repeat casts of Toxic Wave stack.
Augments Leaving TFT – TFT Neon Nights Changes
- Academy Heart
- Imperial Heart
- Dual Rule
- Protector Heart
- Academy Crest
- Cram Session
- Imperial Crest
- All For One
- Protector Crest
- Academy Soul
- Imperial Soul
- Protector Soul
Augments Entering TFT – TFT Neon Nights Changes
- Blue Battery (Silver, Gold): After casting their ability, your units restore a flat amount of mana.
- Thieving Rascals (Gold): Yordles will occasionally spawn with an item component.
- Double Trouble (Silver, Gold, Prismatic): If you have exactly two copies of a unit on your board, they both gain Attack Damage, Ability Power, Armor, and Magic Resist. When you upgrade a unit to 3-star, gain a 2-star copy.
- Tiny Titans (Prismatic): Your Tactician grows larger and heals 35 Health. You can now exceed 100 maximum Health.
- Future Sight (Gold, Prismatic): Gain a Zephyr/Radiant Zephyr. Know who you fight next (more on this later).
- Recombobulator (Silver): Champions on your board permanently transform into a random champion that costs 1 more. Gain 2 Magnetic Removers.
- The Golden Egg (Prismatic): Gain a massive Golden Egg that hatches in 5 turns.
- Radiant Relics (Prismatic): Open an Armory and choose 1 of 4 unique Radiant Items.
- Tri Force (Silver, Gold, Prismatic): Your 3 cost units gain Health, Mana, and Attack Speed.
- High Five (Prismatic): Gain three 5-cost champions.
Items Entering TFT – TFT Neon Nights Changes
- Edge of Night (swap from Guardian Angel)
For more news about League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, Valorant, Legends of Runeterra, updates, and upcoming events, stay tuned to The Rift Crown.
Never Stop Me (ft. Tkay Maidza) – Wild Rift Icons 2022 Music Video & Lyrics
League of Legends – Udyr Abilities Post Rework Revealed
Legends of Runeterra Star Guardian Event Quests & Rewards
Ahri & Udyr VFX Updates Available On PBE
Valorant Anti-Cheat Includes Hidden Message By Riot Games
Upcoming League of Legends Champion Yone Splash Art Leaked
TFT 12.13 Patch Notes – Astral/Warrior Buffs & Aurelion Sol Rework
Update 12.13 is coming soon to League of Legends and as always it comes with a set of TFT patch...
Legends of Runeterra Gets Kai’Sa, Evelynn & Gwen Champions in Forces From Beyond
A new expansion, Forces from Beyond was revealed recently by Riot Games for Legends of Runeterra and it includes 3...
Valorant 5.01 Patch Notes – Yoru Gets Buff & Smurf Detection Test
A new update has been uploaded for Valorant and the patch notes for 5.01 are live. This is close to...
LEC Finals Go To Sweden – LAN To Be Held At Malmo
Sweet news for LEC fans came today through the tournament’s social media. Finally, after almost 3 years, the LEC Finals...
Rogue & Fnatic Go Undefeated In The First LEC Spring Split 2022 Weeks
The first two weeks of the LEC Spring Split 2022 are officially over and there are two weeks that dominate...
Wildfire feat. Against The Current – LEC 2022 Spring Promo
Wildfire is the new promo song for the upcoming LEC Spring Split 2022 featuring Against The Current, Drakos, and Vedius....
Quickshot Shares Details On His Absence From The LEC
When it comes to professional League of Legends shoutcasting, Trevor “Quickshot” Henry is one of the most iconic voices and...
Top 5 Roster Changes In 2022 Lol Esports Off-Season
The off-season period for the 2022 Lol Esports splits was a crazy ride and no one can deny that this...
Valorant Episode 5 Act 1 New Map, Skinline and more
A new chapter is now available in Valorant, Episode 5 and with it comes an array of new additions. Most...
Valorant Patch Notes 4.01 – Ares Weapon Buff Imminent
A new update for Valorant has been announced by Riot Games and the patch notes for 4.01 are available right...
Platform Status: ACTIVATED // PROTOCOL_781-A Skin Reveal Trailer – VALORANT
Check out the new Protocol skin line in Valorant through its trailer. The dark thematic of PROTOCOL gives a more...
Valorant – NEON Agent Trailer
Check out the new trailer for Neon, the next agent to release in Valorant. Music: “Entertain Me” by Ylona Garcia...
New Valorant Agent Neon Abilities & Release Date
A new agent is coming to Valorant and she’s a Manila girl called Neon. After watching her release trailer, it’s...