Valorant update 7.02 is going live soon and the patch notes are available for players to see worldwide. The patch offers no changes to agents or maps. However, it does include a variety of bug fixes, the introduction of Valorant Champions 2023 into the game and more. It will be interesting to see how players will find the global rollout of the Real Time Text Evaluation and intervention system, which mutes players that send disruptive messages in matches.
Continue reading to see the full list of patch notes:
VALORANT Patch Notes 7.02 – Agent Updates
- New Jett Voice Lines with interaction lines with Gekko and Neon
VALORANT Patch Notes 7.02 – Esports
- New Champions 2023 rewards available in game
- Champions 2023 Bundle Available in store
- In between matches, you can follow the Champions 2023 standings and match results
- The Esports Hub becomes available
VALORANT Patch Notes 7.02 – Player Updates
- Party voice mutes for people who have received team voice mutes
- Global rollout of our Real-Time Text Evaluation and intervention system
VALORANT Patch Notes 7.02 – Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the Spray Wheel was not appearing in Team Deathmatch and Escalation during Warmups.
- Fixed a bug where the Spike Defuse animation would stop and start while standing on the edge of a Site.
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to toggle Walk if your Input settings were set to “Hold”.
- Fixed an issue where the Duplicate Profile button would not gray out after reaching the maximum number of Crosshair Profiles.
- Fixed a bug where Omen’s From The Shadows (X) and Shrouded Step (C) abilities were not properly canceled if he was hit by KAY/O’s ZERO/point (E) or Deadlock’s Annihilation (X) during the windup before teleporting. Additionally, we added visuals for when this windup is canceled.
- Fixed the Knife Handle collision on KAY/O’s ZERO/point (E) staying in world after the Suppression explosion.
- Fixed Deadlock’s Sonic Sensor (Q) not triggering when Wingman (Q) started defusing the Spike in its detection area under some circumstances.
- Fixed Chamber’s Rendezvous (E) not having the correct visuals at his departing location.
- Fixed issue where players trapped by Deadlock’s Annihilation (X) were not properly killed when hit by the Spike explosion.
- Fixed issues where Raze’s Showstopper (X) projectile would not explode when hitting players trapped by Deadlock’s Annihilation (X).
- Fixed issues where damage-over-time area abilities (like Phoenix’s Hot Hands [E]) were not damaging Deadlock’s Barrier Mesh (E).
- Fixed issue where Brimstone’s Orbital Strike (X) did not damage the cocoon of Deadlock’s Annihilation (X).
- Fixed an issue where Skye would get an additional charge of Guiding Light (E) upon swapping sides.
- Fixed a bug where going through the B side teleporter on Bind as a controlled ability, such as Sova’s Owl Drone (C), will cut off the teleport audio sound.
- Fixed an issue where the Premier Weekly Match Reset timer was not displaying Days left until reset.
For more news about League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, Valorant, Legends of Runeterra, updates, and upcoming events, stay tuned to The Rift Crown.