TFT 12.13 Patch Notes – Astral/Warrior Buffs & Aurelion Sol Rework
Update 12.13 is coming soon to League of Legends and as always it comes with a set of TFT patch notes. The upcoming Teamfight Tactics update sees a slight buff to Astral, in the form of more Ability Power per level, a mana buff to Vladimir and Nami as well as some more power to Nidalee. In addition, we see Aurelion Sol getting a rework to help his black holes be more sustainable throughout the match.
Check out all the changes coming to TFT by reading the 12.13 patch notes below:
System Changes – TFT 12.13 Patch Notes
- Stage 2-1, 3-2, and 4-2 (Augment Rounds) shortened by 10 seconds
- Stage 4-7 (Treasure Dragon) shortened by 10 seconds
- Stage 5-1 (After Treasure Dragon) shortened by 10 seconds
- Player damage in Stage 8 has been increased to 150 in Standard and Double Up
Traits – TFT 12.13 Patch Notes
- Assassin Critical Strike Damage: 15/30/50% ⇒ 5/25/45%
- Astral: Players must field Astral units before they can receive Astral Shops and orbs. A new Refresh button with a counter helps you track your progress towards Astral Shops. It also reflects the quality of your Astral orbs.
- Astral Ability Power: 5/30/70 ⇒ 10/40/80
- Astral Emblem has been removed
- Cannoneer Attack Damage explosion Damage: 150/210/280/350% ⇒ 125/225/325/425%
- Mirage Dawnbringer’s Determination max Health heal percentage: 40/70/70(heals twice)/125(heals twice) ⇒ 40/65/65(heals twice)/110(heals twice)
- Ragewing Attack Speed: 50/125/225 ⇒ 50/135/250%
- Ragewing Omnivamp: 30/50/70% ⇒ 25/50/75%
- Revel Firework Damage: 140/170/225/300 ⇒ 130/160/210/280
- Shimmerscale item, Crown of Champions Health: 200 ⇒ 100
- Shimmerscale item, Determined Investor Health: 300 ⇒ 150
- Shimmerscale item, Diamond Hands Health: 300 ⇒ 200
- Shimmerscale item, Diamond Hands Immunity Duration: 2 sec ⇒ 1 sec
- Shimmerscale item, Draven’s Axe base Attack Damage & Attack Speed: 20 ⇒ 10
- Shimmerscale item, Gambler’s Blade base Ability Power & Attack Speed: 20 ⇒ 30
- Shimmerscale item, Goldmancer Staff base Ability Power: 20 ⇒ 30
- Shimmerscale item, Needlessly Big Gem Health: 300 ⇒ 500
- Shimmerscale item, Mogul’s Mail stack cap: 30 ⇒ 40
- Shimmerscale item, Mogul’s Mail Armor & Magic Resist per stack: 1.5 ⇒ 1
- Shimmerscale item, Mogul’s Mail Health per stack: 15 ⇒ 5
- Tempest Attack Speed: 25/50/80/150% ⇒ 20/50/100/200%
- Trainer Nomsy base Health: 500 ⇒ 400
- Trainer Nomsy Fireball Damage: 100/125/150/175 ⇒ 100/130/160/200
- Trainer Nomsy’s Fireball now causes burned enemies to suffer 50% reduced healing for the duration of the burn (8 seconds)
- Warrior increased Damage on enhanced attack: 120/200/350% ⇒ 120/220/420%
- Evoker Mana: 3/6/10 ⇒ 3/7/12
- Guild NEW: Added a new 7 Guild trait: 250% Guild Bonus
- Shapeshifter bonus max Health on transformation: 45/90/135% ⇒ 40/90/145%
Tier 1 Units
- Vladimir Mana buff: 0/70 ⇒ 20/70
- Nidalee Primal Surge bonus Attack Speed: 45% ⇒ 40%
- Nidalee Primal Surge 3rd hit Attack Damage ratio: 250% ⇒ 225%
Tier 2 Units
- Lillia Health: 700 ⇒ 750
- Lillia Attack Damage: 50 ⇒ 40
- Lillia Attack Speed: 0.65 ⇒ 0.7
- Lillia Watch Out! center bonus Damage: 150/225/350 ⇒ 215/275/350
- Nami Mana: 50/90 ⇒ 25/75
- Tristana Attack Speed: 0.75 ⇒ 0.7
- Braum’s tooltip now specifies that he raises his shield towards the largest group of enemies
Tier 3 Units
- Swain Health: 650 ⇒ 600
- Swain Attack Speed: 0.75 ⇒ 0.7
- Varus Attack Speed: 0.75 ⇒ 0.7
- Volibear Relentless Storm number of enemies: 3/4/5 ⇒ 4/4/4
- Volibear Relentless Storm Damage per enemy: 160/175/190 ⇒ 110/155/215
- Volibear Relentless Storm total Damage: 480/700/950 ⇒ 440/620/860
Tier 4 Units
- Corki Attack Speed: 0.75 ⇒ 0.7
- Daeja Windblast wave Damage: 225/350/1500 ⇒ 250/375/1800
- Daeja Windblast passive Magic damage: 30/45/200 ⇒ 25/40/150
- Hecarim max Mana buff: 75/120 ⇒ 60/105
- Shi Oh Yu Jade Form Combo Attack Damage Ratio: 325/350/1000% ⇒ 265/275/1000%
- Shi Oh Yu Jade Form Stun duration: 1.5 ⇒ 1.25 sec
- Sy’fen Rampage Charge Attack Damage ratio: 225/235/500% ⇒ 150/150/300%
- Xayah Attack Speed: 0.75 ⇒ 0.7
- Neeko Inherent Glamour Shield: 275/400/1200 ⇒ 275/400/2000
- Talon Attack Damage: 65 ⇒ 60
Tier 5 Units
- Bard Tempered Fate Stun Duration: 1.5/2/15 ⇒ 1.25/2/15
- Yasuo Attack Damage: 90 ⇒ 85
- Yasuo will now reliably execute the last enemy alive, even if they have gigantic Health pools
- Aurelion Sol REWORKED: Aurelion Sol now summons an unstable black hole underneath a random enemy. After 2 seconds it implodes, dealing magic damage to all enemies in the area and increasing their damage taken by 20% for 10 seconds. Black holes generated after 20 seconds of combat are larger and deal 50% more damage.
- Aurelion Sol Mana: 40/90
- Aurelion Sol Black Hole Damage: 350/475/5000
- Aurelion Sol at 3-Stars creates a cosmically large black hole
- Pyke Health: 800 ⇒ 900
- Shyvana Mana buff: 45/75 ⇒ 30/60
- Shyvana Armor & Magic Resist: 60 ⇒ 55
- Shyvana Flame Breath max Health percent burn Damage: 45/60/300% ⇒ 50/66/500%
- Soraka Starfall Heal per star: 100/150/1000 ⇒ 120/180/1000
- Zoe Mana buff: 60/120 ⇒ 50/100
- Bramble Vest total Armor: 60 ⇒ 80
- Rosethorn Vest (Radiant) total Armor: 100 ⇒ 130
- Jeweled Gauntlet total Ability Power: 20 ⇒ 40
- Jeweled Gauntlet Critical Strike Damage: 30% ⇒ 10%
- Glamorous Gauntlet (Radiant) total Ability Power: 20 ⇒ 60
- Glamorous Gauntlet (Radiant) Critical Strike Damage: 75% ⇒ 40%
- Ornn Item, Infinity Force removed 30% Crit Chance
- Ornn Item, Muramana Mana granted after cast: 150 over 4 sec ⇒ 200 over 5 sec
- Ornn Item, Obsidian Cleaver Attack Damage: 30 ⇒ 20
- Ornn Item, Rocket Propelled Fist Health: 500 ⇒ 400
- Archangel’s Staff and (Radiant) Urf-Archangel’s Staff now have a stack counters
- Guinsoo’s Rageblade and (Radiant) Guinsoo’s Reckoning now have stack counters
- Zz’Rot Portal now works more reliably with and against Assassins
- Combat Training Starting Attack Damage: 5 ⇒ 8
- Double Trouble now grants a 2-star copy of units you have 3-starred before acquiring the Augment
- Living Forge can no longer grant Ornn Artifacts that it already granted you
- Makeshift Armor III Armor & Magic Resist: 60 ⇒ 65
- Best Friends bonus Attack Speed: 15/25/35% ⇒ 10/20/30%
- Blue Battery now sets the units’ Mana to 20 after casting instead of granting 20 Mana after casting.
- Cluttered Mind XP if your bench if full: 3 ⇒ 4
- Cybernetic Implants Attack Damage: 10/20/30 ⇒ 8/15/25
- Double Trouble Armor/Magic Resist/Attack Damage/Ability Power: 30/40/50 ⇒ 22/33/44
- Hallucinate damage reduction buff duration: 5 ⇒ 6 seconds
- March of Progress XP each round: 4 ⇒ 5
- Ricochet (Cannoneer) will now prefer to bounce to farther targets rather than nearby targets
- Pick order is now visually represented on the scoreboard
- Pick order groups updated. In order of release, first to last: 4th and 3rd, 4th and 2nd, 3rd and 1st, 2nd and 1st.
- Pick order groups after the 4th place team has been eliminated has been updated. In order of release, first to last: 3rd and 2nd, 3rd and 1st, 2nd and 1st.
- Pick order groups after 4th and 3rd place teams have been eliminated has been updated. In order of release, first to last: 2nd and 2nd, 1st and 1st.
- If reinforcements are canceled the portal countdown, VFX will now cancel immediately instead of playing out for the full 3 second timer.
- The release timers during Shared Draft (timers that let you know when you can start moving for an item/unit on Carousel) have updated VFX that are more noticeable.
- Trainer chance to double-feed Nomsy in Hyper Roll: 65% ⇒ 50%
- Starcaller (Soraka) Tactician Heal: 1/2/15 ⇒ 1/2/20
For more news about League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, Valorant, Legends of Runeterra, updates, and upcoming events, stay tuned to The Rift Crown.
Follow our social media for memes and news on Facebook and Twitter.
Source: League of Legends
LoL Faerie Court Event Missions & Rewards
Riot is Nerfing Dragons in 13.6
Riot is changing Plated Steelcaps
Ahri & Udyr VFX Updates Available On PBE
All League of Legends Level Borders
Valorant Anti-Cheat Includes Hidden Message By Riot Games
Riot is Nerfing Dragons in 13.6
Riot has just announced that they plan to change Dragons in the upcoming 13.6 Patch. The update is scheduled to...
Wild Rift Update 4.0c – Patch Notes
A new mini-update is coming to Wild Rift, including some minor adjustments to certain champions including Irelia, Rengar, and...
TFT Patch Notes 13.4 – Admin / Mecha PRIME Buffs & More
TFT gets big buffs to the ADMIN trait in patch 13.4 while the notes include many more changes to champions,...
Report Wants Upset To Be Reaching A Verbal Agreement With Vitality
2023 didn’t start in a great way for Fnatic’s former bot laner Upset as he remained off the LEC stage...
Leak Suggests Fnatic Is Going Forward With Major Roster Changes
The new LEC format proved to be something more than challenging for some of the tournament’s most iconic organizations, with...
LEC Spring Split 2023 Playoffs Breakdown – G2 Esports Go To Finals
With the Group Stage officially over, we have a clear look at what the LEC Spring Split 2023 Playoffs week...
C9 Goes Forward With Roster Change Trialing EMENES For The Main Team
EMENES will trial alongside the main C9 roster, subbing Diplex. The official Cloud9 League of Legends account shared the roster...
Riot In Talks About The Potential of League of Legends National Teams
You might remember a year ago, Riot discussing the potential of League of Legends teams entering the esports scene, taking...
VALORANT Patch Notes 6.03 – Killjoy Receives Nerf
Valorant Update 6.3 is now live, bringing a saddening nerf to Killjoy, although it’s completely understandable. The full VALORANT Patch...
Valorant Update 5.10 Patch Notes – Cypher Buff, Fade Nerf
The Update 5.10 patch notes list for Valorant is live, including a big chunk of buffs for Cypher and a...
Valorant Champions 2022 Groups Schedule
Valorant Champions 2022 is going live tomorrow for the first couple of days of action during the groups stage and...
VALORANT Champions 2022 – Fire Again Music Video & Lyrics
VALORANT Champions 2022 – Fire Again Music Video & Lyrics Featured artist: Ashnikko Written by: Grabbitz, Ashnikko, and Slinger Produced...
Valorant 5.01 Patch Notes – Yoru Gets Buff & Smurf Detection Test
A new update has been uploaded for Valorant and the patch notes for 5.01 are live. This is close to...
You must be logged in to post a comment Login