Yet another patch is coming to Teamfight Tactics under the number 10.22, bringing more balance to the mode’s factions. More specifically, Dazzler is getting a buff as well as some select units and items. Nerfs are coming for Ninja and Sharpshooter as well as Luden’s Echo and Ahri. Let’s take a look at the full patch notes:
Teamfight Tactics Patch 10.22 Patch Notes
- Players now take a minimum of 1 damage on losses
- Chosen roll chances are now displayed in the Shop tooltip.
There are a couple of traits that have an unintentional anti-synergy with the chosen mechanic as they lose value with less units on the board. We’re changing the rules of those chosen to count as two units for the sake of their traits.
- Cultist Chosen now count as 2 Cultists and will grant Galio double the amount of star levels (e.g., a two-star Elise will grant Galio four star levels instead of two).
- Keeper Chosen now count as 2 Keepers and grant double the amount of shields
- Dazzler Attack Damage Reduction: 50% ⇒ 50/80%
- Dazzler Duration: 5/15 seconds ⇒ 8 seconds
- Ninja (4) Attack Damage and Spell Power: 150 ⇒ 140
- Sharpshooter damage reduction per ricochet: 65/50/35% ⇒ 55/50/45%
- Fiora Chosen Bonus: Health ⇒ Max Mana Reduction
- Lissandra 1000 Daggers Targeting: Attack Target ⇒ Highest Attack Damage
- Vayne Silver Bolts Bonus True Damage: 40/75/125 ⇒ 50/90/140
- Vi Chosen Bonus: Health ⇒ Max Mana Reduction
- Spell Damage 250/400/600 ⇒ 250/400/800
- Vi Armor Shred Duration: 6 ⇒ 8 seconds
- Akali Mana Lock after Spellcast: 1 second ⇒ 1.25 seconds
- Evelynn Last Caress Damage: 350/500/900 ⇒ 350/500/1400
- Nunu and Willump Consume Damage: 450/650/1300 ⇒ 450/650/1800
- Ahri Spirit Bomb Damage: 500/750/3000 ⇒ 475/675/3000
- Ashe: Fixed a bug where 4/5 of Ashe’s Flurry shots could not critically strike or be dodged
- Morgana: Updated her Spell targeting to be slightly less random and more targeted at clumps of champions.
- Morgana Hallowed Ground Damage: 250/400/2000 ⇒ 325/525/2000
- Ezreal Starting Mana: 75 ⇒ 90
- Lee Sin Primary Stun Duration: 3/4/10 ⇒ 1.5/2/10 seconds
- Lee Sin Secondary Stun Duration: 1.5/1.5/10 ⇒ 1.5/2/10 seconds
- Lillia damage to break Sleep: 500/750/1000 ⇒ 500/500/500
- Sett Chosen Bonus: Health ⇒ Spell Power
- Sett Spell Primary Target Damage: 35/45% ⇒ 40/60% max Health
- Nunu and Willump will no longer eat Sett if he still needs to do sit ups.
- Luden’s Echo Bonus Damage: Crowd-controlled or Shielded ⇒ Crowd-controlled targets
- Rabadon’s Deathcap Spell Power: 70 ⇒ 75
- Runaan’s Hurricane Bolt Damage: 75% ⇒ 100% Attack Damage
- Statikk Shiv Damage: 75 ⇒ 80
- Statik Shiv Bonus Damage: 175 ⇒ 240
- Statikk Shiv Fixed a bug where it could sometimes target invalid units (ie: during GA revive or Sett sit-ups)
- Zeke’s Herald Attack Speed: 40% ⇒ 35%
- ZZ’Rot Portal Taunt Duration: 2 seconds ⇒ 1 second
- Fixed a bug where the Construct had 10 more AD than intended
- Fixed a bug where you could access the initial Taunt by equipping ZZ’Rot mid-combat
- Divine’s damage reduction will no longer reduce true damage.
- Exile will no longer fail to create their shield when placed next to a Galio summon.
- Talon will now run through the attack flow when attacking with his spell. (This will trigger Rageblade, Shiv, etc.)
- Taunts will no longer persist if the taunter becomes untargetable
For more Teamfight Tactics news, stay tuned to The Rift Crown.
Legends of Runeterra Star Guardian Event Quests & Rewards
Legends of Runeterra – Evelynn Trailer & Archetype
Top 5 Counters For Bot Lane Carry Nilah
Ahri & Udyr VFX Updates Available On PBE
Valorant Anti-Cheat Includes Hidden Message By Riot Games
Upcoming League of Legends Champion Yone Splash Art Leaked
TFT 12.13 Patch Notes – Astral/Warrior Buffs & Aurelion Sol Rework
Update 12.13 is coming soon to League of Legends and as always it comes with a set of TFT patch...
Legends of Runeterra Gets Kai’Sa, Evelynn & Gwen Champions in Forces From Beyond
A new expansion, Forces from Beyond was revealed recently by Riot Games for Legends of Runeterra and it includes 3...
Valorant 5.01 Patch Notes – Yoru Gets Buff & Smurf Detection Test
A new update has been uploaded for Valorant and the patch notes for 5.01 are live. This is close to...
LEC Finals Go To Sweden – LAN To Be Held At Malmo
Sweet news for LEC fans came today through the tournament’s social media. Finally, after almost 3 years, the LEC Finals...
Rogue & Fnatic Go Undefeated In The First LEC Spring Split 2022 Weeks
The first two weeks of the LEC Spring Split 2022 are officially over and there are two weeks that dominate...
Wildfire feat. Against The Current – LEC 2022 Spring Promo
Wildfire is the new promo song for the upcoming LEC Spring Split 2022 featuring Against The Current, Drakos, and Vedius....
Quickshot Shares Details On His Absence From The LEC
When it comes to professional League of Legends shoutcasting, Trevor “Quickshot” Henry is one of the most iconic voices and...
Top 5 Roster Changes In 2022 Lol Esports Off-Season
The off-season period for the 2022 Lol Esports splits was a crazy ride and no one can deny that this...
Valorant Episode 5 Act 1 New Map, Skinline and more
A new chapter is now available in Valorant, Episode 5 and with it comes an array of new additions. Most...
Valorant Patch Notes 4.01 – Ares Weapon Buff Imminent
A new update for Valorant has been announced by Riot Games and the patch notes for 4.01 are available right...
Platform Status: ACTIVATED // PROTOCOL_781-A Skin Reveal Trailer – VALORANT
Check out the new Protocol skin line in Valorant through its trailer. The dark thematic of PROTOCOL gives a more...
Valorant – NEON Agent Trailer
Check out the new trailer for Neon, the next agent to release in Valorant. Music: “Entertain Me” by Ylona Garcia...
New Valorant Agent Neon Abilities & Release Date
A new agent is coming to Valorant and she’s a Manila girl called Neon. After watching her release trailer, it’s...