Yet another patch is coming to Teamfight Tactics under the number 10.22, bringing more balance to the mode’s factions. More specifically, Dazzler is getting a buff as well as some select units and items. Nerfs are coming for Ninja and Sharpshooter as well as Luden’s Echo and Ahri. Let’s take a look at the full patch notes:
Teamfight Tactics Patch 10.22 Patch Notes
- Players now take a minimum of 1 damage on losses
- Chosen roll chances are now displayed in the Shop tooltip.
There are a couple of traits that have an unintentional anti-synergy with the chosen mechanic as they lose value with less units on the board. We’re changing the rules of those chosen to count as two units for the sake of their traits.
- Cultist Chosen now count as 2 Cultists and will grant Galio double the amount of star levels (e.g., a two-star Elise will grant Galio four star levels instead of two).
- Keeper Chosen now count as 2 Keepers and grant double the amount of shields
- Dazzler Attack Damage Reduction: 50% ⇒ 50/80%
- Dazzler Duration: 5/15 seconds ⇒ 8 seconds
- Ninja (4) Attack Damage and Spell Power: 150 ⇒ 140
- Sharpshooter damage reduction per ricochet: 65/50/35% ⇒ 55/50/45%
- Fiora Chosen Bonus: Health ⇒ Max Mana Reduction
- Lissandra 1000 Daggers Targeting: Attack Target ⇒ Highest Attack Damage
- Vayne Silver Bolts Bonus True Damage: 40/75/125 ⇒ 50/90/140
- Vi Chosen Bonus: Health ⇒ Max Mana Reduction
- Spell Damage 250/400/600 ⇒ 250/400/800
- Vi Armor Shred Duration: 6 ⇒ 8 seconds
- Akali Mana Lock after Spellcast: 1 second ⇒ 1.25 seconds
- Evelynn Last Caress Damage: 350/500/900 ⇒ 350/500/1400
- Nunu and Willump Consume Damage: 450/650/1300 ⇒ 450/650/1800
- Ahri Spirit Bomb Damage: 500/750/3000 ⇒ 475/675/3000
- Ashe: Fixed a bug where 4/5 of Ashe’s Flurry shots could not critically strike or be dodged
- Morgana: Updated her Spell targeting to be slightly less random and more targeted at clumps of champions.
- Morgana Hallowed Ground Damage: 250/400/2000 ⇒ 325/525/2000
- Ezreal Starting Mana: 75 ⇒ 90
- Lee Sin Primary Stun Duration: 3/4/10 ⇒ 1.5/2/10 seconds
- Lee Sin Secondary Stun Duration: 1.5/1.5/10 ⇒ 1.5/2/10 seconds
- Lillia damage to break Sleep: 500/750/1000 ⇒ 500/500/500
- Sett Chosen Bonus: Health ⇒ Spell Power
- Sett Spell Primary Target Damage: 35/45% ⇒ 40/60% max Health
- Nunu and Willump will no longer eat Sett if he still needs to do sit ups.
- Luden’s Echo Bonus Damage: Crowd-controlled or Shielded ⇒ Crowd-controlled targets
- Rabadon’s Deathcap Spell Power: 70 ⇒ 75
- Runaan’s Hurricane Bolt Damage: 75% ⇒ 100% Attack Damage
- Statikk Shiv Damage: 75 ⇒ 80
- Statik Shiv Bonus Damage: 175 ⇒ 240
- Statikk Shiv Fixed a bug where it could sometimes target invalid units (ie: during GA revive or Sett sit-ups)
- Zeke’s Herald Attack Speed: 40% ⇒ 35%
- ZZ’Rot Portal Taunt Duration: 2 seconds ⇒ 1 second
- Fixed a bug where the Construct had 10 more AD than intended
- Fixed a bug where you could access the initial Taunt by equipping ZZ’Rot mid-combat
- Divine’s damage reduction will no longer reduce true damage.
- Exile will no longer fail to create their shield when placed next to a Galio summon.
- Talon will now run through the attack flow when attacking with his spell. (This will trigger Rageblade, Shiv, etc.)
- Taunts will no longer persist if the taunter becomes untargetable
For more Teamfight Tactics news, stay tuned to The Rift Crown.