League of Legends
LoL Patch Notes 13.4 – Melee Support Buffs & XP Nerfs
The LoL Patch Notes 13.4 have a lot in store. Riot is aiming to finally put the nail in the coffin of the Tank/Demonic Embrace meta
The League of Legends patch notes release schedule is finally back on track after the social engineering attacks that plagued Riot early in the season. Ever since pre-season, the meta has been quite stagnant and this update should have a big impact.
Early-game takedown XP, comeback XP nerfs, and nerfs to Treasure Hunter and Demonic Embrace are aimed at reining in champions like Udyr, Zac, Maokai, Diana who have dominated all levels of play. More so, we are seeing quite the shake-up in the bot lane. This patch and 13.3 represent Riot’s efforts to invite more melee supports and action down in the bot lane.
Champion Buffs – LoL Patch Notes 13.4
A decent amount of champions are getting buffed in this patch. From the buffs list players should keep watch on Cho’Gath, Alistar, Malphite, and Riven. The Viego changes also shouldn’t be underestimated as they open the door to a rather potent crit Viego playstyle. In addition, the top lane meta should be shaken up with the Cho’Gath and Malphite buffs and the Jax nerfs.
- [Q] Baleful Strike cast range increased 950 >>> 1050 units
- [W] Dark Matter cast range increased 900 >>> 950 units
- Armor per level increased 4.7 >>> 5
- [Q] Rupture buffs:
- Damage increased 80/135/190/245/300 >>> 80/140/200/260/320
- Mana cost reduced 60 >>> 50
- [W] Feral Scream mana cost reduced 70/80/90/100/110 >>> 70/75/80/85/90
- [P] Triumphant Roar ally heal increased 6% >>> 7% Alistar’s max HP
- [Q] Pulverize AP ratio increased 70% >>> 80%
- [W] Headbutt AP ratio increased 90% >>> 100%
- Base HP increased 570 >>> 590
- Base armor increased 18 >>> 21
- [R] Spirit Rush cooldown reduced 140/115/90 >>> 130/105/80 seconds
- [W] Thunderclap buffs:
- Empowered attack armor ratio increased 10% >>> 15%
- Empowered attack cone armor ratio increased 15% >>> 20%
- Cooldown reduced 12/11.5/11/10.5/10 >>> 10/9.5/9/8.5/8 seconds
- [Q-P] Blade of the Ruined King passive on-hit damage can now critically strike
- [R] Heartbreaker missing HP ratio increased 3% >>> 5% per 100 bAD
- [P] The Hitman and the Seer bonus attack speed increased 7.5/15/22.5/30/37.5/45% >>> 9/18/27/36/45/54%
- Attack speed ratio increased 0.3 >>> 0.4
- [R] Dawning Shadow buffs:
- Damage increased 250/375/500 (+100% bAD) >>> 250/400/550 (+115% bAD)
- Cooldown reduced 160/140/120 >>> 140/120/100 seconds
Riven – check out our story to learn why these buffs shouldn’t be ignored!
- [P] Runic Blade buffs:
- Damage scaling adjusted 30/36/42/48/54/60% (based on levels 1/6/9/12/15/18) >>> 30-60% tAD (based on levels 1-18 linearly)
- Now deals damage to towers at 50% effectiveness
- Stacks are now shown under healthbar for Riven only
- Base armor increased 17 >>> 20
- [W] Command: Dissonance mana cost reduced 70/75/80/85/90 >>> 60/65/70/75/80
Champion Nerfs – LoL Patch Notes 13.4
Riot has stated that they are trying to move on from the Tank/Demonic Embrace meta and that has been reflected in the last 2 patch notes. The trend continues here with nerfs to meta junglers Maokai, Elise, Udyr, and Udyr. A newcomer to the broken junglers list is Jarvan IV who Riot seemingly over buffed last patch. Other notable nerfs are the adjustments made to Jax who is thriving in the toplane with a mixed AP build that Riot is trying to keep under control.
- [P] Daredevil Impulse movespeed adjusted 3.5% flat >>> 1/2/3/4% (based on level 1/6/11/16)
- [R] Inferno Trigger lifesteal application reduced 66.6% >>> 50%
- Base HP reduced 685 >>> 665
- HP per level increased 99 >>> 100
- [E] Counter Strike changes:
- AP ratio reduced 100% >>> 70%
- Dodging attacks now increases all damage instead of just base damage
- [R] Grandmaster-at-Arms nerfs:
- [R-P] On-hit damage reduced 80/120/160 >>> 60/110/160
- Bonus armor reduced 25/45/65 >>> 15/40/65
- Bonus MR reduced 15/27/39 >>> 9/24/39
- [Q] Bramble Smash target’s max HP ratio increased 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3% >>> 2/2.5/3/3.5/4%
- [E] Sapling Toss adjustments:
- Damage reduced 55/80/105/130/155 (+35% AP) >>> 50/75/100/125/150 (+25% AP)
- Empowered slow bHP ratio increased 0.9% >>> 1% per 100 bHP
- Empowered slow AP ratio reduced 4% >>> 1% per 100 AP
- Cooldown increased 10 >>> 14 seconds
- [Q-Spider] Venomous Bite nerfs:
- Damage reduced 70/105/140/175/210 >>> 60/90/120/150/180
- [R-P] Spider Form/Human Form spiderling damage reduced 10/15/20/25 >>> 8/14/20/26
- HP per level reduced 100 >>> 94
- Armor per level reduced 4.2 >>> 4
- [W] Despair target’s max HP ratio reduced 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2% >>> 1/1.15/1.3/1.45/1.6%
- HP per level reduced 98 >>> 92
- Base armor reduced 34 >>> 31
- [Q] Wilding Claw on-hit bAD ratio reduced 30% >>> 25%
- [R-Awakened] Wingborne Storm awakened slow reduced 25/28/31/34/37/40% >>> 20/23/26/29/32/35%
- [W] Golden Aegis nerfs:
- Cooldown increased 8 >>> 9 seconds
- bAD ratio reduced 80% >>> 70%
- HP per level reduced 96 >>> 92
- Armor per level reduced 5.2 >>> 4.9
- Base mana reduced 480 >>> 380
- Mana per level increased 21 >>> 36
- [W] Arise! nerfs:
- Recharge time increased 9/8.25/7.5/6.75/6 >>> 10/9/8/7/6 seconds
- [E] Shifting Sands damage increased 60/90/120/150/180 (+40% AP) >>> 60/100/140/180/220 (+55% AP)
- [R] Emperor’s Divide damage increased 175/325/475 (+60%) >>> 200/400/600 (+75% AP)
Champion Adjustments – LoL Patch Notes 13.4
Thresh Max Order
- [Q] Death Sentence buffs:
- Damage increased 100/145/190/235/280 (+80% AP) >>> 100/150/200/250/300 (+90% AP)
- Cooldown reduced 19/17/15/13/11 >>> 19/16.5/14/11.5/9 seconds
- [W] Dark Passage adjustments:
- Shield reduced 50/75/100/125/150 >>> 50/70/90/110/130
- Cooldown adjusted 22/20.5/19/17.5/16 >>> 21/20/19/18/17 seconds
- [E] Flay damage increased 75/110/145/180/215 (+60% AP) >>> 75/115/155/195/235 (+70% AP)
System Adjustments – LoL Patch Notes 13.4
- Jungle pet damage AP ratio reduced 15% >>> 12%
- Base kill heal increased 25 >>> 30
- Base Gromp HP reduced 2200 >>> 2050
- Rift Herald no longer has a soft reset state
System Buffs – LoL Patch Notes 13.4
Relic Shield/Steel Shoulderguards Lines
- Relic Shield and Steel Shoulderguards HP regeneration increased 25% >>> 50%
- Targon’s Buckler and Runesteel Spaulders HP regeneration increased 50% >>> 75%
System Nerfs -LoL Patch Notes 13.4
Spellthief’s Edge/Spectral Sickle Lines
- Spellthief’s Edge nerfs:
- Tribute charge timer increased 10 >>> 12 seconds
- Mana regeneration reduced 50% >>> 25%
- Frostfang nerfs:
- Tribute charge timer increased 10 >>> 12 seconds
- Mana regeneration reduced 75% >>> 50%
- Shard of True Ice mana regeneration reduced 115% >>> 100%
- Spectral Sickle and Harrowing Crescent Tribute charge timer increased 10 >>> 12 seconds
- Azakana Gaze is now capped at 40 damage per tick against monsters
- HP per 5 seconds reduced 6 >>> 4
- Gold per stack reduced 70+20 per Hunter stack >>> 50+20 per Hunter stack (total gold reduced 550 >>> 450)
- Kills against enemies at your level as percentage progress to your next level reduced 15/30/39/44/49/52/49/51/48/50% >>> 15/30/30/30/30/30/35/40/45/50% (based on levels 1-10)
Takedown Comeback Experience
- Kills against enemies above your level as additional percentage progress to your next level adjusted 16/32/48/64%… >>> 0/20/40/60%… (1/2/3/4… levels ahead)
For more news about League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, Valorant, Legends of Runeterra, updates, and upcoming events, stay tuned to The Rift Crown.
Follow our social media for memes and news on Facebook and Twitter. Make sure to check us out on Tik Tok too!
LoL Faerie Court Event Missions & Rewards
Riot is Nerfing Dragons in 13.6
Riot is changing Plated Steelcaps
Ahri & Udyr VFX Updates Available On PBE
All League of Legends Level Borders
Valorant Anti-Cheat Includes Hidden Message By Riot Games
Riot is Nerfing Dragons in 13.6
Riot has just announced that they plan to change Dragons in the upcoming 13.6 Patch. The update is scheduled to...
Wild Rift Update 4.0c – Patch Notes
A new mini-update is coming to Wild Rift, including some minor adjustments to certain champions including Irelia, Rengar, and...
TFT Patch Notes 13.4 – Admin / Mecha PRIME Buffs & More
TFT gets big buffs to the ADMIN trait in patch 13.4 while the notes include many more changes to champions,...
Report Wants Upset To Be Reaching A Verbal Agreement With Vitality
2023 didn’t start in a great way for Fnatic’s former bot laner Upset as he remained off the LEC stage...
Leak Suggests Fnatic Is Going Forward With Major Roster Changes
The new LEC format proved to be something more than challenging for some of the tournament’s most iconic organizations, with...
LEC Spring Split 2023 Playoffs Breakdown – G2 Esports Go To Finals
With the Group Stage officially over, we have a clear look at what the LEC Spring Split 2023 Playoffs week...
C9 Goes Forward With Roster Change Trialing EMENES For The Main Team
EMENES will trial alongside the main C9 roster, subbing Diplex. The official Cloud9 League of Legends account shared the roster...
Riot In Talks About The Potential of League of Legends National Teams
You might remember a year ago, Riot discussing the potential of League of Legends teams entering the esports scene, taking...
VALORANT Patch Notes 6.03 – Killjoy Receives Nerf
Valorant Update 6.3 is now live, bringing a saddening nerf to Killjoy, although it’s completely understandable. The full VALORANT Patch...
Valorant Update 5.10 Patch Notes – Cypher Buff, Fade Nerf
The Update 5.10 patch notes list for Valorant is live, including a big chunk of buffs for Cypher and a...
Valorant Champions 2022 Groups Schedule
Valorant Champions 2022 is going live tomorrow for the first couple of days of action during the groups stage and...
VALORANT Champions 2022 – Fire Again Music Video & Lyrics
VALORANT Champions 2022 – Fire Again Music Video & Lyrics Featured artist: Ashnikko Written by: Grabbitz, Ashnikko, and Slinger Produced...
Valorant 5.01 Patch Notes – Yoru Gets Buff & Smurf Detection Test
A new update has been uploaded for Valorant and the patch notes for 5.01 are live. This is close to...
You must be logged in to post a comment Login