League of Legends
Yuumi Rework Coming in LoL Patch 13.5
Riot Phroxzon shared via Twitter details about the Yuumi rework coming in LoL Patch 13.5.
Dating back to her release Yuumi has been of the most controversial champions in League of Legends, while also being an absolute balance nightmare for Riot. Even though she was nerfed again in patch 13.2 Riot has decided to commit to a full rework.
Yuumi has sported some of the highest ban rates in the history of the game due to her extremely strong kit. Heals, shields, respectable poke, good team fighting, and untargetability are only half the story when it comes to Yuumi.
The real issue of the champion was her W ability which allowed her to be a pocket support to any champion on her team. While intended to support ADCs Yuumi players quickly caught on and started to mostly latch onto fed bruisers and assassins.
Yuumi is going Live in 13.5. We want Yuumi to be a great champion to bring a new friend into the game (and also a great duo experience generally) and we’re making changes to our outdated pricing model this patch to reflect this philosophy (she will be 450 BE now). pic.twitter.com/5vgUil7x6T
— Matt Leung-Harrison (@RiotPhroxzon) February 25, 2023
Yuumi rework abilities going live Patch 13.5
- Health Growth: 84 >>> 69
- Base Mana: 400 >>> 440
Passive: Feline Friendship
- No longer grants a shield (moved to E).
- When Yuumi affects enemy champions with attacks or spells, she heals herself and gains a stack for 4 seconds. Attaching to an ally (or already being Attached) consumes the stack to heal them. 10-20s cooldown.
- While off cooldown, Yuumi gains 50 Attack Range.
- Yuumi’s Friendship increases with her current Attached partner whenever they kill a minion or champion. While Attached to the ally with the highest Friendship, her abilities gain Best Friend bonuses.
Q: Prowling Projectile
- While Attached, Yuumi can only control the missile until it flies long enough to become empowered.
- The missile always slows, but the slow (and damage) is greatly increased while empowered.
- Missile width down, missile damage up, reveals targets hit.
- Best Friend Bonus: Always applies full empowered slow, and hitting an enemy champion grants her attached ally on-hit magic damage scaling with her AP and their Crit Chance for 5 seconds.
W: You and Me
- No longer grants adaptive force or triggers Aery on its own.
- While on her Best Friend, Yuumi gains Heal/Shield Power scaling with their Level, and they gain On-Hit Healing scaling with her Heal/Shield Power.
- No longer heals (moved to P).
- Grants a shield to her attached ally.
- Grants Move Speed only while the shield persists.
- Still grants Attack Speed, for 3 seconds on cast.
- Now restores Mana to her ally, scaling with their missing Mana.
- No Best Friend bonus.
R: Final Chapter
- Waves reduced to 5.
- If attached, Yuumi can aim the waves with her mouse.
- No longer Roots enemies, instead applying a stacking Slow with each wave.
- Waves now heal Yuumi’s allies, with overheal becoming a shield.
- Best Friend Bonus: Yuumi’s BF gets more healing and bonus Armor/MR scaling with her AP.
Overall, these changes should make the Magical Cat less toxic to play against while maintaining the fantasy of the character. In addition, developers are aiming to keep her Pro Play power under control as she has seen the most success there.
Yuumi’s rework is scheduled to hit live servers along patch 13.5 on Wednesday, March 8.
For more news about League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, Valorant, Legends of Runeterra, updates, and upcoming events, stay tuned to The Rift Crown.
Follow our social media for memes and news on Facebook and Twitter. Make sure to check us out on Tik Tok too!
LoL Faerie Court Event Missions & Rewards
Riot is Nerfing Dragons in 13.6
Riot is changing Plated Steelcaps
Ahri & Udyr VFX Updates Available On PBE
All League of Legends Level Borders
Valorant Anti-Cheat Includes Hidden Message By Riot Games
Riot is Nerfing Dragons in 13.6
Riot has just announced that they plan to change Dragons in the upcoming 13.6 Patch. The update is scheduled to...
Wild Rift Update 4.0c – Patch Notes
A new mini-update is coming to Wild Rift, including some minor adjustments to certain champions including Irelia, Rengar, and...
TFT Patch Notes 13.4 – Admin / Mecha PRIME Buffs & More
TFT gets big buffs to the ADMIN trait in patch 13.4 while the notes include many more changes to champions,...
Report Wants Upset To Be Reaching A Verbal Agreement With Vitality
2023 didn’t start in a great way for Fnatic’s former bot laner Upset as he remained off the LEC stage...
Leak Suggests Fnatic Is Going Forward With Major Roster Changes
The new LEC format proved to be something more than challenging for some of the tournament’s most iconic organizations, with...
LEC Spring Split 2023 Playoffs Breakdown – G2 Esports Go To Finals
With the Group Stage officially over, we have a clear look at what the LEC Spring Split 2023 Playoffs week...
C9 Goes Forward With Roster Change Trialing EMENES For The Main Team
EMENES will trial alongside the main C9 roster, subbing Diplex. The official Cloud9 League of Legends account shared the roster...
Riot In Talks About The Potential of League of Legends National Teams
You might remember a year ago, Riot discussing the potential of League of Legends teams entering the esports scene, taking...
VALORANT Patch Notes 6.03 – Killjoy Receives Nerf
Valorant Update 6.3 is now live, bringing a saddening nerf to Killjoy, although it’s completely understandable. The full VALORANT Patch...
Valorant Update 5.10 Patch Notes – Cypher Buff, Fade Nerf
The Update 5.10 patch notes list for Valorant is live, including a big chunk of buffs for Cypher and a...
Valorant Champions 2022 Groups Schedule
Valorant Champions 2022 is going live tomorrow for the first couple of days of action during the groups stage and...
VALORANT Champions 2022 – Fire Again Music Video & Lyrics
VALORANT Champions 2022 – Fire Again Music Video & Lyrics Featured artist: Ashnikko Written by: Grabbitz, Ashnikko, and Slinger Produced...
Valorant 5.01 Patch Notes – Yoru Gets Buff & Smurf Detection Test
A new update has been uploaded for Valorant and the patch notes for 5.01 are live. This is close to...
You must be logged in to post a comment Login