The Wild Pass is a battle pass of sorts for Wild Rift, offering rewards in exchange for missions you complete while playing the game. Apart from your daily and weekly missions and the extra XP you get for playing matches, there are several Challenge missions in the Wild Pass that you can complete once you upgrade to a premium pass.
These Wild Pass challenge missions act as milestones to essential parts of the game. Some missions ask you to win games, kill drakes or even earn gold. Below you can see all available missions as the Wild Pass is in 2023.
Wild Rift – Wild Pass All Challenge Missions
- Win [10 / 35 / 70] matches
- Kill [30 / 90 / 120] drakes or dragons with your team
- Place or destroy [100 / 250 / 500] wards
- Complete [15 / 30 / 45] Wild Pass missions
- Get [400 / 900 / 1700] kills or assists
- Deal damage, block damage with your shield or heal for [500,000 / 1,250,000 / 2,500,000] points total
- Earn [250,000 / 750,000 / 1,500,000] gold
- Destroy [75 / 250 / 500] turrets with your team
- Use spells [150 / 400 / 750] times
- Kill [1,000 / 3,500 / 7,000] minions or monsters
We don’t know if Riot Games intends to change these types of missions in the future. However, for the time being, the problem with the Wild Pass isn’t the missions available but the aggressive release of them. Fans are already complaining about the developer’s new policy of 2 Wild Passes per update.
In fact, the team had to go and give some free levels to players during the previous pass to make up for their rushed tactics. Ultimately, it will be interesting to see if the changes the team has implemented in this Wild Pass will have the fanbase content or make the developer team reconfigure the situation. We’ll keep you informed of any future information on that front.
For more news about League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, Valorant, Legends of Runeterra, updates, and upcoming events, stay tuned to The Rift Crown.