A new update is now available in Wild Rift, bringing champion, item, and rune adjustments as well as Zeri as a new addition to the mobile MOBA roster. In Wild Rift Patch 4.0b, players will find some of LoL’s most loved (or hated) champions to be adjusted like Morgana and Yummi as well as a limited-time game mode making its grand return. Continue reading to see the full Wild Rift Patch Notes 4.0b.
According to the full patch notes, One For All is coming back to Wild Rift on February 2 at 00:01 UTC and will be available until February 21 at 00:01 UTC. Furthermore, a Dueling game mode will release right after that, starting from February 23 at 00:01 UTC until March 16 at 00:01 UTC. In this mode, you can enjoy the classic 1v1 fights to prove that you’re the best summoner in your group.
As for new cosmetics, the new Wild Rift Patch Notes 4.0b comes with a PROJECT event, including 4 skins:
- PROJECT ZERI
- PROJECT LUCIAN
- PROJECT MASTER YI
- PROJECT RENEKTON
CHAMPION CHANGES – Wild Rift Patch Notes 4.0b
- Base Attack Damage: 58 → 54
- Outer edge recovery health ratio: 50% → 40%
- Monster modification: 100% → 50%
- Cooldown: 12s → 10s
- Shield: 65/95/125/155 + 2.1/2.4/2.7/3% Maximum health per enemy → 80/120/160/200 + 1.6/1.9/2.2/2.5% Maximum health per enemy champion hit
- Base damage: 20/50/80/110 → 30/60/90/120
- Magic Shield: 80/150/220/290 + 60% Ability Power → 70/150/230/310 + 50% Ability Power
- Cooldown: 18/16/14/12s → 16/14/12/10s
- Duration: 5s → 4s
- [NEW]: Enemies hit are slowed by 15% + 0.1% × Bonus Attack Damage + 0.06% × Ability Power for 0.75/1/1.25/1.5s
- Target immunity cooldown: 8s → 8/7/6/5s
- Enhanced current health damage: 1.5/3/4.5/6/7.5% → 2/3/4/5/6%
- Mana cost: 50 → 60
YOU AND ME!
- Passive adaptive force: 13/15/17/19% → 8/11/14/17%
- [NEW]: Now deals 60% damage to monsters.
ITEM CHANGES – Wild Rift Patch Notes 4.0b
- Total cost: 3000g → 2800g
- Total cost: 800g → 500g
- Pre-mitigation critical strike damage gained as Determination: 12% (Melee)/8% (Ranged) → 16% (Melee)/10% (Ranged)
- Ability Haste: 10 → 20
- Total cost: 2900g → 2800g
RUNE CHANGES – Wild Rift Patch Notes 4.0b
- Regenerates missing health/mana per second: 1% → 1.5%
RESOLVE: SECOND WIND
- Missing health recovered over 5 seconds: 1.5% → 2%
- Missing health recovered over 5 seconds for melee: 3% → 4%
For more news about League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, Valorant, Legends of Runeterra, updates, and upcoming events, stay tuned to The Rift Crown.