Wild Rift Patch Notes 4.0b – Yummi & Morgana Receive Adjustments
A new update is now available in Wild Rift, bringing champion, item, and rune adjustments as well as Zeri as a new addition to the mobile MOBA roster. In Wild Rift Patch 4.0b, players will find some of LoL’s most loved (or hated) champions to be adjusted like Morgana and Yummi as well as a limited-time game mode making its grand return. Continue reading to see the full Wild Rift Patch Notes 4.0b.
According to the full patch notes, One For All is coming back to Wild Rift on February 2 at 00:01 UTC and will be available until February 21 at 00:01 UTC. Furthermore, a Dueling game mode will release right after that, starting from February 23 at 00:01 UTC until March 16 at 00:01 UTC. In this mode, you can enjoy the classic 1v1 fights to prove that you’re the best summoner in your group.
As for new cosmetics, the new Wild Rift Patch Notes 4.0b comes with a PROJECT event, including 4 skins:
- PROJECT ZERI
- PROJECT LUCIAN
- PROJECT MASTER YI
- PROJECT RENEKTON
CHAMPION CHANGES – Wild Rift Patch Notes 4.0b
- Base Attack Damage: 58 → 54
- Outer edge recovery health ratio: 50% → 40%
- Monster modification: 100% → 50%
- Cooldown: 12s → 10s
- Shield: 65/95/125/155 + 2.1/2.4/2.7/3% Maximum health per enemy → 80/120/160/200 + 1.6/1.9/2.2/2.5% Maximum health per enemy champion hit
- Base damage: 20/50/80/110 → 30/60/90/120
- Magic Shield: 80/150/220/290 + 60% Ability Power → 70/150/230/310 + 50% Ability Power
- Cooldown: 18/16/14/12s → 16/14/12/10s
- Duration: 5s → 4s
- [NEW]: Enemies hit are slowed by 15% + 0.1% × Bonus Attack Damage + 0.06% × Ability Power for 0.75/1/1.25/1.5s
- Target immunity cooldown: 8s → 8/7/6/5s
- Enhanced current health damage: 1.5/3/4.5/6/7.5% → 2/3/4/5/6%
- Mana cost: 50 → 60
YOU AND ME!
- Passive adaptive force: 13/15/17/19% → 8/11/14/17%
- [NEW]: Now deals 60% damage to monsters.
ITEM CHANGES – Wild Rift Patch Notes 4.0b
- Total cost: 3000g → 2800g
- Total cost: 800g → 500g
- Pre-mitigation critical strike damage gained as Determination: 12% (Melee)/8% (Ranged) → 16% (Melee)/10% (Ranged)
- Ability Haste: 10 → 20
- Total cost: 2900g → 2800g
RUNE CHANGES – Wild Rift Patch Notes 4.0b
- Regenerates missing health/mana per second: 1% → 1.5%
RESOLVE: SECOND WIND
- Missing health recovered over 5 seconds: 1.5% → 2%
- Missing health recovered over 5 seconds for melee: 3% → 4%
For more news about League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, Valorant, Legends of Runeterra, updates, and upcoming events, stay tuned to The Rift Crown.
Follow our social media for memes and news on Facebook and Twitter. Make sure to check us out on Tik Tok too!
LoL Faerie Court Event Missions & Rewards
Riot is Nerfing Dragons in 13.6
Riot is changing Plated Steelcaps
Ahri & Udyr VFX Updates Available On PBE
All League of Legends Level Borders
Valorant Anti-Cheat Includes Hidden Message By Riot Games
Riot is Nerfing Dragons in 13.6
Riot has just announced that they plan to change Dragons in the upcoming 13.6 Patch. The update is scheduled to...
Wild Rift Update 4.0c – Patch Notes
A new mini-update is coming to Wild Rift, including some minor adjustments to certain champions including Irelia, Rengar, and...
TFT Patch Notes 13.4 – Admin / Mecha PRIME Buffs & More
TFT gets big buffs to the ADMIN trait in patch 13.4 while the notes include many more changes to champions,...
Report Wants Upset To Be Reaching A Verbal Agreement With Vitality
2023 didn’t start in a great way for Fnatic’s former bot laner Upset as he remained off the LEC stage...
Leak Suggests Fnatic Is Going Forward With Major Roster Changes
The new LEC format proved to be something more than challenging for some of the tournament’s most iconic organizations, with...
LEC Spring Split 2023 Playoffs Breakdown – G2 Esports Go To Finals
With the Group Stage officially over, we have a clear look at what the LEC Spring Split 2023 Playoffs week...
C9 Goes Forward With Roster Change Trialing EMENES For The Main Team
EMENES will trial alongside the main C9 roster, subbing Diplex. The official Cloud9 League of Legends account shared the roster...
Riot In Talks About The Potential of League of Legends National Teams
You might remember a year ago, Riot discussing the potential of League of Legends teams entering the esports scene, taking...
VALORANT Patch Notes 6.03 – Killjoy Receives Nerf
Valorant Update 6.3 is now live, bringing a saddening nerf to Killjoy, although it’s completely understandable. The full VALORANT Patch...
Valorant Update 5.10 Patch Notes – Cypher Buff, Fade Nerf
The Update 5.10 patch notes list for Valorant is live, including a big chunk of buffs for Cypher and a...
Valorant Champions 2022 Groups Schedule
Valorant Champions 2022 is going live tomorrow for the first couple of days of action during the groups stage and...
VALORANT Champions 2022 – Fire Again Music Video & Lyrics
VALORANT Champions 2022 – Fire Again Music Video & Lyrics Featured artist: Ashnikko Written by: Grabbitz, Ashnikko, and Slinger Produced...
Valorant 5.01 Patch Notes – Yoru Gets Buff & Smurf Detection Test
A new update has been uploaded for Valorant and the patch notes for 5.01 are live. This is close to...
You must be logged in to post a comment Login