The Update 5.10 patch notes list for Valorant is live, including a big chunk of buffs for Cypher and a nerf for Faze. Take a look at all the changes you’ll find in the next update below:
Valorant Update 5.10 Patch Notes – Cypher
- Maximum Trapwire length increased 1000 >>> 1500.
- Neural Theft
- Now reveals enemies two times. There is a four second delay between the reveals.
- Time restriction to cast on enemy corpses has been removed.
- Maximum cast distance increased 1200 >>> 1800.
- Quality of Life
- Updated the yellow silhouette used for Cypher’s reveal on Spycam and Neural Theft.
- Yellow silhouette now disappears if the revealed enemy becomes visible to you to help reduce confusion of seeing two representations of the enemy in different places.
- Yellow silhouette now starts dimmer and fades faster to make it more distinguishable from an actual enemy.
- Cypher’s placed utility is no longer destroyed by allies’ AOE damage.
Valorant Update 5.10 Patch Notes – Fade
- Duration reduced from 3 >>> 2.5 seconds. (Time the prowler is alive without a trail).
- Delay on bite after reaching target increased .4 >>> .6 seconds.
- Hitbox improvements.
- Nearsight duration on hit reduced 3.5 >>> 2.75 seconds.
- Prowlers now fizzle out and no longer debuff instead of debuffing its target if they teleported away before it finished its animation.
- Cost increased 7 >>> 8.
Valorant Update 5.10 Patch Notes – Harbor
- Number of purchasable charges 1 >>> 2
Valorant Update 5.10 Patch Notes – Gameplay
- Real Time Text Evaluation
- new feature to begin muting players in chat who send disruptive text messages in game. Interventions for disruptive text will now be applied sooner rather than later as we continue updating our systems to evaluate more types of text communication.
- Social Update
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Auto-Reject Friend Requests: On” notification to be misaligned in the Social Panel for some languages.
Valorant Update 5.10 Patch Notes – Bugs
- Fixed a bug where Astra could cast a fake Nebula right at the start of a round before her Star charged up.
- Fixed a bug where Chamber would fail to equip a gun at the start of a new round.
- Fixed Harbor’s Cascade being visible on Minimap for enemies with vision of it.
- Fixed a bug where Harbor’s Cascade would sometimes spawn under the map.
- Fixed a bug where Harbor’s Cascade targeter on the minimap would shorten when aiming up or down even though the Cascade would travel the same distance.
- Fixed a bug where Harbor’s Cascade targeter on the minimap was slightly shorter than the actual distance it would travel.
- Fixed a bug where Neon’s Slide could be used to boost upwards in specific map locations.
For more news about League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, Valorant, Legends of Runeterra, updates, and upcoming events, stay tuned to The Rift Crown.