A new update is coming to Valorant and it’s as small as it is necessary. The Valorant Update 3.01 brings fixes to some agents’ bugs like Sage’s ability to add Barrier Orbs to floating projectiles and more. In addition, Riot Games is fixing more bugs in the social and progression aspect of the game so keep reading to see all the improvements you should be looking forward to:
Valorant Update 3.01
- Sage’s can no longer place Barrier Orb on some projectiles while they’re in the air
- Fixed bug where Skye was able to activate the flash of Guiding Light while suppressed
- Fixed the ability to heal KAY/O while downed in NULL/CMD
- Fixed Sova’s Recon Bolt projectile from looking deployed for enemies when flying through the air
- Fixed a bug where you were able to abuse text chat colors to impersonate system messages
- Fixed a bug where the invite button UI overlapped with Defender Coach UI in Custom Games
- Fixed bug where names were appearing as question marks if you had the “Use Generic Names for Players Outside my Party” setting turned on
- Fixed alignment issues in Observer view
- Fixed Account Leveling issue where some of you got a lower level than intended
- If impacted, you will receive your correct Account Level and will keep the AP gained while playing at the incorrect level.
- Fixed visual issues affecting Account Leveling at the End of Game screen
For more Valorant news, stay tuned to the Rift Crown.
Source: Valorant Official Website