Valorant Update 6.3 is now live, bringing a saddening nerf to Killjoy, although it’s completely understandable. The full VALORANT Patch Notes 6.03 include a variety of bug fixes, a small nerf to Raze as well as some gameplay updates that won’t be easily noticeable but will make everyone’s life easier. Continue reading to see the full VALORANT Patch Notes 6.03.
AGENT UPDATES – VALORANT Patch Notes 6.03
GAMEPLAY SYSTEMS UPDATES – VALORANT Patch Notes 6.03
- Adjusted the Firing Error graph to use worst-case error represented as degrees from the aim direction. The graph now reports the worst-case error degrees of a possible bullet vector—before it didn’t account for the generation of the actual error vector.
- Introduced a new setting “Operator (Hold)” which allows those of you in Toggle Mode to hold Secondary Fire to go to Level 2 zoom. (Pre-Patch 6.0 zoom behavior).
- Restored weapon zoom to pre-Patch 6.0 behavior when transitioning from weapon equip to Zoom/Aim Down Sights.
SOCIAL UPDATES- VALORANT Patch Notes 6.03
- Added Real Time Text Evaluation (NA only to start) to the Agent Select screen.
BUG FIXES – VALORANT Patch Notes 6.03
- Adjusted Sage, Neon, Jett, and Yoru’s hair heights to fit within our standardized vertical range
- AI (such as Skye’s Seekers [X]) will now travel through the crouch-only connection on Pearl near the Defender’s spawn area
- Fixed a bug where KAY/O would sometimes be able to move after being downed during NULL/cmd (X)
- Fixed a bug on Fracture where a player could fall off and die if two players ride the zipline at the same time. Thanks for the report on Reddit!
- Fixed a bug where disconnecting and reconnecting multiple times in a round could cause a door on any map to incorrectly appear open or shut.
- Fixed a bug where rapidly spamming the Marshall’s zoom button could cause the scope to get stuck cycling in and out.
For more news about League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, Valorant, Legends of Runeterra, updates, and upcoming events, stay tuned to The Rift Crown.