TFT Set 7 is coming to an end with LoL Update 12.23 and Riot Games is quick to share news about the future of the auto-battler mode. This time, we leave dragons and beaches alone and go to Spatulopolis. As Riot explains, TFT Set 8 will focus on monsters, heroes and villains and this will be portrayed through their choice of champions and subsequent augments.
TFT Set 8- Augments
Now that we say Augments, yes, they will become a standard for set 8 too. The mechanic will work somewhat similar, since now we’ll have Hero Augments available too. These Hero Augments will let you turn a champion in a hero or a villain depending on its effect. This will bring a ton of versatility and replayability to each team comb.
TFT Set 8- Traits
We don’t know all available traits for TFT Set 8 yet. However, we came to find out about some of them. These are:
- Anima Squad – First-time takedowns give stacks of fame. Fame grants permanent Ability Power and Attack Damage
- Admin – Customizable trait that lets you create your own trait by combining a set of 7 causes and 7 effects.
- Ox Force
- Star Guardian – Gain Mana
- Underground – Stack Checkpoints called progress. On 7 Progress, you get rewards.
- Threat – Don’t have synergies but are relatively more powerful
TFT Set 8- Champions
For more news about League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, Valorant, Legends of Runeterra, updates, and upcoming events, stay tuned to The Rift Crown.