A new update is coming to Teamfight Tactics and with it comes a wave of nerfs for some of the new set’s most loved compositions. More specifically, in TFT patch 11.23, Mercenaries Gangplank and Miss Fortune are getting nerfed along with the Academy and Innovator traits. In addition, we’ll see a buff to Bodyguards, Colossi and Imperials while a huge chunk of the existing Augments (if not all) are getting various changes. Continue reading to see all the upcoming changes in TFT patch 11.23.
TFT Patch 11.23 Changes – Augments
- Ardent Censer (Enchanter) Tier: Gold ⇒ Silver
- Lifelong Learning (Scholar) Tier: Gold ⇒ Silver
- Lifelong Learning (Scholar) can no longer be offered on the 3rd Augment choice
- Runic Shield (Arcanist) Shield Duration: Infinite ⇒ 8 seconds
- Runic Shield (Arcanist) Shield scaling (Silver/Gold/Prismatic): 250/375/500% ⇒ 300/450/600% AP
- Share the Spotlight (Socialite) Shared Bonus: 75% ⇒ 100%
- Titanic Force Health Threshold: 1300 ⇒ 1400
- Titanic Force max percent Health as bonus AD: 4% ⇒ 3%
- Woodland Charm Tier: Gold ⇒ Prismatic
- Woodland Charm Copy Health: 1200 ⇒ 1500
- Underdogs Health regen per second: 10% ⇒ 12% missing Health
- Underdogs Health regen per second cap: Uncapped ⇒ 200 Health per second
- Portable Forge Armory option, Death’s Dance Armor: 25 ⇒ 50
- Portable Forge Armory option, Muramana Mana over 4 seconds: 100 ⇒ 200
- Portable Forge Armory option, Obsidian Cleaver Armor/MR Pen: 40% ⇒ 70%
- Portable Forge Armory option, Randuin’s Omen Shared Armor & MR: 40 ⇒ 50
- Portable Forge Armory option, Rocket Propelled Fist Health: 200 ⇒ 750
- Portable Forge Armory option, Rocket Propelled Fist Mana: 15 ⇒ 30
- Training Dummy Health: 600 ⇒ 500
- All for One (Tyrant) Health percentage of ally granted to the Tyrant upon their death 40% ⇒ 33%
- Built Different: Most Heart and Soul Augments, as well as all Emblem Augments, are no longer offered after choosing Built Different
- Built Different can no longer be offered on the 3rd Augment choice
- Built Different Health (Silver/Gold/Prismatic): 300/450/600 ⇒ 300/400/500
- Built Different Attack Speed (Silver/Gold/Prismatic): 50/65/80 ⇒ 50/60/70
- Binary Airdrop: Silver ⇒ Gold
- Binary Airdrop: Item randomization now tries to avoid granting champions items that have poor synergy (ie: Ziggs can no longer roll Zz’Rot Portal, Blitzcrank can no longer roll Deathblade)
- Calculated Loss can no longer be offered on the 3rd Augment choice
- Dominance can no longer be offered on the 3rd Augment choice
- Junkyard (Scrap) can no longer be offered on the 3rd Augment choice
- Sharpshooter (Twinshot) Damage Falloff: 40% ⇒ 45%
- Windfall Now grants the correct amount of gold per Augment (20/25/30g instead of 25/30/30g)
TFT Patch 11.23 Changes – Traits
- Academy Starting Attack Damage and Ability Power: 20/40/60/80 ⇒ 18/35/50/70
- Academy Ability Power and Attack Damage Per Cast: 3/5/10/15 ⇒ 3/5/8/12
- Bodyguard NEW: Bodyguards now gain a shield shortly after combat begins when they trigger their taunt
- Bodyguard Shield Amount: 100/300/600/1000
- Colossus (2) Damage Reduction: 25% ⇒ 30%
- Enforcers will no longer detain units who are immune to crowd control effects. When selecting which units to detain, Enforcers will skip over units who are immune to crowd control
- Enforcer: Zephyr now takes priority over Enforcer. When selecting which units to detain, Enforcers will skip over units who are cycloned by Zephyr
- Imperial team Bonus Damage: 0/40% ⇒ 0/50%
- Innovator, Innovation Base Health: 650/1100/1900 ⇒ 475/750/1250
- Innovator, Innovation Base Attack Damage: 50/75/100 ⇒ 40/50/65
- Innovator, Innovation Star Level Modifier: 15% ⇒ 25%
- Innovator, Innovation, Hextech Dragon is now immune to crowd control
- Innovator, Innovation, Hextech Dragon Attack Range: 4 ⇒ 2 Hexes
- Innovator, Innovation, Hextech Dragon Electrifying Roar Fear Range: 3 ⇒ 5 Hexes
- Innovator, Innovation, Hextech Dragon Electrifying Roar Fear Duration: 4 ⇒ 3
- Innovator, Innovation, Hextech Dragon 3rd attack Magic Damage: 750 ⇒ 500
- Innovator, Innovation, Hextech Dragon Electrifying Roar now increases ally size for the buffs duration
- Mercenary: Lowered the total power of the trait by slightly reducing the value of various dice rolls across the board.
- Mutant Hyper-Adrenal Glands renamed to Adrenaline Rush
- Mutant Cybernetic Enhancement bonus Health: 400/800 ⇒ 450/900
- Mutant Voracious Appetite AD and AP: 30/50 ⇒ 25/40
- Mutant Metamorphosis AD and AP Per Stack: 10/20 ⇒ 5/10
- Sniper NEW: Snipers gain +1 Attack Range. Units equipped with the Sniper Emblem will also benefit from this bonus
- Sniper units (Jhin, Caitlyn, Tristana, Miss Fortune, Kog’Maw) have had their range reduced by one to compensate for the one extra range the trait now grants.
- Bruiser Bonus Health: 125/250/400/700 ⇒ 125/225/350/700
- Clockwork base Attack Speed: 10/25/50 ⇒ 10/30/55%
- Scrap item randomization now tries to avoid granting champions items that have poor synergy (ie: Ziggs can no longer roll Zz’Rot Portal, Blitzcrank can no longer roll Deathblade)
TFT Patch 11.23 Changes – Tier 1 Champions
- Ezreal Mystic Shot Damage: 30/60/90 ⇒ 25/50/100
- Garen max Mana nerf: 40/80 ⇒ 50/90
- Singed Flinged Main Target Stun: 1.5/2/2.5 ⇒ 1.5/2/3
- Ziggs Attack Damage: 45 ⇒ 50
- Twisted Fate starting Mana nerf: 30/40 ⇒ 0/40
TFT Patch 11.23 Changes – Tier 2 Champions
- Katarina Shunpo damage: 180/225/300 ⇒ 190/240/320
- Kog’Maw Attack Damage: 30 ⇒ 35
- Swain Death’s Hand Healing: 200/250/325 ⇒ 200/230/300
- Trundle Chomp Attack Damage scaling: 150% ⇒ 140%
TFT Patch 11.23 Changes – Tier 3 Champions
- Gangplank Health: 800 ⇒ 750
- Gangplank Armor and Magic Resist: 45 ⇒ 40
- Gangplank Attack Damage: 80 ⇒ 75
- Gangplank Parrrley Base Damage: 125/150/200 ⇒ 110/135/170
- Miss Fortune Attack Speed: 0.75 ⇒ 0.7
- Miss Fortune Make It Rain Damage: 300/400/600 ⇒ 275/375/550
- Samira Attack Damage: 85 ⇒ 80
- Samira Flair ranged cast time slightly reduced ranged
- Samira Flair Attack Damage scaling: 175/180/190% ⇒ 165/170/180%
- Samira Flair Amor shred: 10/20/40 ⇒ 10/15/20
- Cho’Gath max Mana buff: 100/160 ⇒ 100/150
- Shaco Deceive Attack Damage scaling: 175% ⇒185%
TFT Patch 11.23 Changes – Tier 4 Champions
- Urgot Attack Damage: 75 ⇒ 70
- Urgot Purge Attack Damage scaling: 30% ⇒ 25%
- Dr. Mundo Zap Dose Magic Damage Ticks: 100/150/300 ⇒ 80/125/300
- Dr. Mundo Zap Dose current Health Explosion scaling: 20/25/50% ⇒ 15/20/50%
- Dr. Mundo Zap Dose instant heal max Health scaling: 40% ⇒ 35%
- Dr. Mundo Zap Dose heal over time max Health scaling: 20/30/100% ⇒ 25/35/100%
- Fiora Blade Waltz startup delay has been slightly reduced
- Yone Attack Speed: 0.85 ⇒ 0.8
TFT Patch 11.23 Changes – Tier 5 Champions
- Galio starting Mana buff: 180/300 ⇒ 200/300
- Galio Colossal Entrance damage: 125/250/2000 ⇒ 150/250/2000
- Jayce Melee Bonus Armor and Magic Resist: 50 ⇒ 40
- Jinx Attack Speed: 1.1 ⇒ 1.05
- Tahm Kench Devour Damage: 1000/1600/30000 ⇒ 900/1450/30000
- Yuumi Health: 850 ⇒ 800
TFT Patch 11.23 Changes – Items
- Ionic Spark zap Damage: 250% ⇒ 225%
TFT Patch 11.23 Changes – Bug Fixes
- Nice shot: Sharpshooter (Twinshot) Augment no longer works with Sniper attacks
- Time waits for no one: Broken Stopwatch Augment (Clockwork) now properly freezes CC immune units (ie: Colossus, Quicksilver)
- It still works: Items created from the Binary Airdrop Augment will now properly trigger their start of combat phase effects (ex: Zephyr, Zeke’s Herald, etc.)
- No longer off-the-hook: Blitzcrank’s allies always properly retarget to his Rocket Grab target if they’re within range
- Bench bubbles: The Runic Shield Augment (Arcanist) will no longer grant shields to units on the bench
- TrainingDummiesRpeople2: Training Dummies should no longer show up in End of Game/Match History screens
- Orb hunter: Mercenary Orbs have been moved to the right so they should no longer be hidden by the Hextech core.
- Yordle together strong: Fixed an issue where Yordles could fail to combine and star-up when coming out of the Yordle Portal. This would most commonly happen when getting 2 Yordles in Hyper Roll. We believe there’s still a second, much rarer way this bug can happen that may not be fixed. We’ll be keeping an eye out for Yordles that want to stay independent.
- Even the Minion rounds: Gold Collector no longer grants gold on PVE rounds
- Ride together, die together: Taric no longer fails to heal himself if his primary heal target dies while he’s casting
For more Teamfight Tactics news, stay tuned to The Rift Crown.
Source: League of Legends
Legends of Runeterra Star Guardian Event Quests & Rewards
Legends of Runeterra – Evelynn Trailer & Archetype
Top 5 Counters For Bot Lane Carry Nilah
Ahri & Udyr VFX Updates Available On PBE
Valorant Anti-Cheat Includes Hidden Message By Riot Games
The Path League of Legends Cinematic Follows Yasuo
TFT 12.13 Patch Notes – Astral/Warrior Buffs & Aurelion Sol Rework
Update 12.13 is coming soon to League of Legends and as always it comes with a set of TFT patch...
Legends of Runeterra Gets Kai’Sa, Evelynn & Gwen Champions in Forces From Beyond
A new expansion, Forces from Beyond was revealed recently by Riot Games for Legends of Runeterra and it includes 3...
Valorant 5.01 Patch Notes – Yoru Gets Buff & Smurf Detection Test
A new update has been uploaded for Valorant and the patch notes for 5.01 are live. This is close to...
LEC Finals Go To Sweden – LAN To Be Held At Malmo
Sweet news for LEC fans came today through the tournament’s social media. Finally, after almost 3 years, the LEC Finals...
Rogue & Fnatic Go Undefeated In The First LEC Spring Split 2022 Weeks
The first two weeks of the LEC Spring Split 2022 are officially over and there are two weeks that dominate...
Wildfire feat. Against The Current – LEC 2022 Spring Promo
Wildfire is the new promo song for the upcoming LEC Spring Split 2022 featuring Against The Current, Drakos, and Vedius....
Quickshot Shares Details On His Absence From The LEC
When it comes to professional League of Legends shoutcasting, Trevor “Quickshot” Henry is one of the most iconic voices and...
Top 5 Roster Changes In 2022 Lol Esports Off-Season
The off-season period for the 2022 Lol Esports splits was a crazy ride and no one can deny that this...
Valorant Episode 5 Act 1 New Map, Skinline and more
A new chapter is now available in Valorant, Episode 5 and with it comes an array of new additions. Most...
Valorant Patch Notes 4.01 – Ares Weapon Buff Imminent
A new update for Valorant has been announced by Riot Games and the patch notes for 4.01 are available right...
Platform Status: ACTIVATED // PROTOCOL_781-A Skin Reveal Trailer – VALORANT
Check out the new Protocol skin line in Valorant through its trailer. The dark thematic of PROTOCOL gives a more...
Valorant – NEON Agent Trailer
Check out the new trailer for Neon, the next agent to release in Valorant. Music: “Entertain Me” by Ylona Garcia...
New Valorant Agent Neon Abilities & Release Date
A new agent is coming to Valorant and she’s a Manila girl called Neon. After watching her release trailer, it’s...