TFT Set 9.5 is launching in a few days and apart from its new units and traits, Riot Games is finally introducing new items into the game. More specifically, these items will replace some of the least used items in the auto-battler mode right now, which make some component sets useless to specific comps. Seeing the items below, you’ll notice that some of them are particularly overpowered for Teamfight Tactics, like the Adaptive Helm and the Nashor’s Tooth. Continue reading to see all the new items in TFT Horizonbound Set 9.5.
TFT Set 9.5: New Items
- Recipe: Tear of the Goddess + Negatron Cloak
- Mana: 15
- Magic Resist: 30
- Combat Start: Unit gets buffs depending on where they start. If they are in the front two rows, they gain 15 Ability Power and 25 Armor and Magic Resist. If they are in the back two rows, they gain 15 Ability Power and 15 Mana every three seconds.
- Recipe: Recurve Bow and Giant’s Belt
- Ability Power: 30
- Attack Speed: 10 percent extra
- Health: 150
- After casting a spell, gain 40 percent Attack Speed for five seconds.
- Recipe: Negatron Cloak and Giant’s Belt
- Health: 150
- Magic Resist: 20
- 50 percent Sunder (armor reduction) enemies with two hexes.
- For the first 10 seconds of combat, gain 25 Armor and Magic Resist.
- Recipe: Needlessly Large Rod and Chain Vest
- Ability Power: 15
- Armor: 30
- Combat Start: Gain a shield equal to 35 percent of the unit’s maximum health for eight seconds. When this shield breaks or expires, gain 40 Ability Power.
- Recipe: BF Sword and Giant’s Belt
- Health: 300
- Attack Damage: 20 percent extra
- Once per combat at 50% health, increase max health by 25 percent and gain 30 percent extra attack damage for the rest of combat.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves and Chain Vest
- Ability Power: 25
- Armor: 25
- Critical Chance: 20 percent extra
- Deal 15 percent bonus damage, increased by 15 percent when below 60 percent maximum health.
For more news about League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, Valorant, Legends of Runeterra, updates, and upcoming events, stay tuned to The Rift Crown.