Teamfight Tactics Update 10.23 – Keeper Buff and Hunter Nerf Live Now
Did you think that the League of Legends update 10.23 would leave Teamfight Tactics as it was? Absolutely not. A brand new patch is available right now in the popular mode, adjusting a total of 5 classes-factions and another dozen champions. Apart from those adjustments though, Aphelios and Xon Zhao are facing a rework in this patch.
All Teamfight Tactics Update 10.23 Changes
With Chosen Cultists counting as double star levels, we’re seeing overperformance from Cultist 6 in the earlier stages of the game. The health nerf hits his early survivability while the mana buff increases his effectiveness as a tank in the later stages. The immunity to crowd control will make the Supreme variant of Galio a more reliable overlord.
- All Galios Mana: 50/150 ⇒ 75/150
- Demon Lord Galio (Cultist 6) Base Health: 1750 ⇒ 1650
- Supreme Overlord Galio (Cultist 9) is now immune to crowd control for 8 seconds after being summoned.
- Supreme Overlord Galio (Cultist 9) Base Health: 2500 ⇒ 2250
- Supreme Overlord Galio (Cultist 9) Base Attack Damage: 400 ⇒ 320
Other Trait Changes
- Dazzler Attack Damage Reduction: 50/80% ⇒ 40/80%
- Divine Bonus True Damage and Damage Reduction: 40% ⇒ 50%
- Divine Bonus True Damage and Damage Reduction Duration: 4/6/9/13 seconds ⇒ 3/6/9/15 seconds
- Hunter Bonus Damage 150/175/200/225% ⇒ 125/150/175/200%
- Fortune: Added new loot tables for 10, 11, and 12 loss streaks. Good luck!
- Keeper Shield Duration: 8 seconds ⇒ 8/10/14 seconds
- Keeper Shield Amount: 175/250/400 ⇒ 175/250/350
Tier 2 Champions
Aphelios’ extreme synergy with Rageblade has forced him into an overall weak balance state when he doesn’t have the item. We’re decoupling Aphelios’ reliance on Rageblade by removing his turret’s ability to proc on-attack effects or grant him mana. We’ll now be able to put Aphelios at a better baseline and hopefully allow him to succeed with multiple item builds.
- Aphelios’ turrets will no longer trigger on-attack effects (e.g., Rageblade, Statikk Shiv, Runaan’s Hurricane) or grant him mana, but will continue to trigger on-hit effects.
- Aphelios Starting/Total Mana: 90/180 ⇒ 40/80
- Aphelios Attack Speed: 0.7 ⇒ 0.75
- Zed Contempt for the Weak Attack Damage steal: 20/30/40% ⇒ 30/35/40%
- Zed Contempt for the Weak Bonus Damage: 25/50/75 ⇒ 40/50/75
Tier 3 Champions
- Akali Attack Speed: 0.75 ⇒ 0.85
- Katarina Death Lotus Damage: 600/900/1600 ⇒ 750/900/1600
- Kalista Rend Percent Health Damage: 4/6/8% ⇒ 4/6/9%
- Kennen Armor: 20 ⇒ 30
- Kennen Magic Resist: 20 ⇒ 30
- Kennen Spell Damage: 300/450/1350 ⇒ 300/450/1200
Xin Zhao (rework)
Our previous attempts at making Xin Zhao a legitimate carry have fallen short. This time we’re going a bit more extreme with a mini-rework of Crescent Guard in hopes that he becomes a good carrier of AD items for Warlord comps. We’re thinking a Bloodthirster is on the menu.
- Crescent Guard (Rework): Xin Zhao sweeps around him, dealing 300/325/350% of his Attack Damage to nearby enemies and gains 50/60/75 Armor and Magic Resist for the rest of combat.
- Xin Zhao now has a normal Spellcast Mana lock instead of having to wait until there are no Challenged units.
- Xin Zhao Starting/Total Mana: 0/30 ⇒ 40/80
- Fixed a bug where Crescent Guard could not crit.
Tier 4 Champions
Ahri is a champion who can dominate an entire combat if she has the right items. We’re adding in some potential ways opponents can try to disrupt her plans.
Talon can be a bit oppressive to fight against as his targeting allows him to reliably take out the enemy carries very quickly in a fight. We’re adjusting Talon slightly to hopefully open up some more time and counterplay options against him.
With the Divine trait being rebuffed, we want to ensure that fighting against Warwick doesn’t devolve into him permanently stunning his opponents. As an aside we are looking to replace the Fear with an entirely different mechanic in 10.24.
- Ahri Spirit Bomb is now an actual channel that can be interrupted (ie: stun, GA) causing Ahri to release her orb early and reducing the size of the impact area.
- Ahri Spirit Bomb Damage: 475/675/3000 ⇒ 500/700/3000
- Ashe Health: 650 ⇒ 600
- Ashe Armor 25 ⇒ 20
- Sejuani Starting/Total Mana: 50/130 ⇒ 70/150
- Talon Kill Reset Targeting: Highest Damage Dealt ⇒ Lowest Armor
- Talon Increased his leap time after getting a successful kill
- Warwick Fear Duration: 1.5/1.5/3 ⇒ 0.75/0.75/3
- Warwick Primal Hunger Attack Speed: 175/200/500% ⇒ 135/150/500%
- Fixed a bug where Warwick’s spell cast could fail if he performed a Hunter attack during it.
Tier 5 Champions
- Lillia Starting/Total Mana: 75/125 ⇒ 80/120
- 3-Star Lee Sin’s knockout punch hits in an area around the primary target and knocks out any enemies directly hit regardless of their board position.
- Kayn Reaper targeting has been adjusted to be more consistent in finding a valid target to spin towards.
Teamfight Tactics Update 10.23 Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where Spell Crits would not work if they were connected to an attack that was already Critting
For more Teamfight Tactics news, stay tuned to The Rift Crown.
Riot is Nerfing Dragons in 13.6
Riot is changing Plated Steelcaps
Milio, The Gentle Flame – New Champion Abilities
Ahri & Udyr VFX Updates Available On PBE
All League of Legends Level Borders
Valorant Anti-Cheat Includes Hidden Message By Riot Games
Riot is Nerfing Dragons in 13.6
Riot has just announced that they plan to change Dragons in the upcoming 13.6 Patch. The update is scheduled to...
Wild Rift Update 4.0c – Patch Notes
A new mini-update is coming to Wild Rift, including some minor adjustments to certain champions including Irelia, Rengar, and...
TFT Patch Notes 13.4 – Admin / Mecha PRIME Buffs & More
TFT gets big buffs to the ADMIN trait in patch 13.4 while the notes include many more changes to champions,...
Report Wants Upset To Be Reaching A Verbal Agreement With Vitality
2023 didn’t start in a great way for Fnatic’s former bot laner Upset as he remained off the LEC stage...
Leak Suggests Fnatic Is Going Forward With Major Roster Changes
The new LEC format proved to be something more than challenging for some of the tournament’s most iconic organizations, with...
LEC Spring Split 2023 Playoffs Breakdown – G2 Esports Go To Finals
With the Group Stage officially over, we have a clear look at what the LEC Spring Split 2023 Playoffs week...
C9 Goes Forward With Roster Change Trialing EMENES For The Main Team
EMENES will trial alongside the main C9 roster, subbing Diplex. The official Cloud9 League of Legends account shared the roster...
Riot In Talks About The Potential of League of Legends National Teams
You might remember a year ago, Riot discussing the potential of League of Legends teams entering the esports scene, taking...
VALORANT Patch Notes 6.03 – Killjoy Receives Nerf
Valorant Update 6.3 is now live, bringing a saddening nerf to Killjoy, although it’s completely understandable. The full VALORANT Patch...
Valorant Update 5.10 Patch Notes – Cypher Buff, Fade Nerf
The Update 5.10 patch notes list for Valorant is live, including a big chunk of buffs for Cypher and a...
Valorant Champions 2022 Groups Schedule
Valorant Champions 2022 is going live tomorrow for the first couple of days of action during the groups stage and...
VALORANT Champions 2022 – Fire Again Music Video & Lyrics
VALORANT Champions 2022 – Fire Again Music Video & Lyrics Featured artist: Ashnikko Written by: Grabbitz, Ashnikko, and Slinger Produced...
Valorant 5.01 Patch Notes – Yoru Gets Buff & Smurf Detection Test
A new update has been uploaded for Valorant and the patch notes for 5.01 are live. This is close to...
You must be logged in to post a comment Login