A brand new PBE update is available for Teamfight Tactics, including buffs for several traits and champions. Undeniably, this patch is a breath of fresh air after seeing endless games of coven and skirmisher players.
In detail, the new Teamfight Tactics PBE update includes buffs for Dragonslayers, Mystics, Knights, Abominations and Cavaliers. As far as traits go, this patch includes no nerfs. Also, we have a variety of champion buffs, destined to close the gap between the weaker and most OP champions in Reckoning right now.
As always, the PBE updates are not final and can change at any time by Riot Games. Basically, it’s an indication to what the team expects to do in the next weeks although some of those changes may be subject to change before they are pushed to the live servers.
Here is the full new Teamfight Tactics PBE Changelist:
- 4 unit
- Dragonslayer AP increased from 70% to 80%
- Other unit AP increased from 40% to 50%
- 4 unit MR increased from 180 to 200
- 6 unit damage blocked increased from 75 to 90
- 4 unit
- AD increased from 130 to 140
- Health increased from 1300 to 1400
- 5 unit
- AD increased from 160 to 180
- Health increased from 1600 to 1800
- 3 unit damage reduction increased from 25 to 30
- 4 unit damage reduction increased from 35 to 45
- Bonus AD increased from 90/100/120% to 90/100/130%
- Ability damage lowered from 200/250/500 to 200/250/450
- Secondary damage lowered from 100/125/250 to 100/125/225
- Percent of AD increased from 400/450/600% to 400/450/650%
- Damage increased from 300/400/700 to 300/400/750
- Bonus true damage increased from 30/40/70 to 30/40/75
- Ability damage increased from 250/350/750 to 250/350/900
- Ability targets increased from 3/4/5 to 3/4/6
- Damage lowered from 500/650/5000 to 450/600/5000
- Ability damage increased from 400/550/7777 to 400/600/7777
- Number of wolves reverted from 3/3/10 to 3/4/10
Note that the aforementioned changes are not final and might change before they arrive to the live servers.
For more Teamfight Tactics news, stay tuned to The Rift Crown.
Source: [email protected]
Never Stop Me (ft. Tkay Maidza) – Wild Rift Icons 2022 Music Video & Lyrics
League of Legends – Udyr Abilities Post Rework Revealed
Legends of Runeterra Star Guardian Event Quests & Rewards
Ahri & Udyr VFX Updates Available On PBE
Valorant Anti-Cheat Includes Hidden Message By Riot Games
Upcoming League of Legends Champion Yone Splash Art Leaked
TFT 12.13 Patch Notes – Astral/Warrior Buffs & Aurelion Sol Rework
Update 12.13 is coming soon to League of Legends and as always it comes with a set of TFT patch...
Legends of Runeterra Gets Kai’Sa, Evelynn & Gwen Champions in Forces From Beyond
A new expansion, Forces from Beyond was revealed recently by Riot Games for Legends of Runeterra and it includes 3...
Valorant 5.01 Patch Notes – Yoru Gets Buff & Smurf Detection Test
A new update has been uploaded for Valorant and the patch notes for 5.01 are live. This is close to...
LEC Finals Go To Sweden – LAN To Be Held At Malmo
Sweet news for LEC fans came today through the tournament’s social media. Finally, after almost 3 years, the LEC Finals...
Rogue & Fnatic Go Undefeated In The First LEC Spring Split 2022 Weeks
The first two weeks of the LEC Spring Split 2022 are officially over and there are two weeks that dominate...
Wildfire feat. Against The Current – LEC 2022 Spring Promo
Wildfire is the new promo song for the upcoming LEC Spring Split 2022 featuring Against The Current, Drakos, and Vedius....
Quickshot Shares Details On His Absence From The LEC
When it comes to professional League of Legends shoutcasting, Trevor “Quickshot” Henry is one of the most iconic voices and...
Top 5 Roster Changes In 2022 Lol Esports Off-Season
The off-season period for the 2022 Lol Esports splits was a crazy ride and no one can deny that this...
Valorant Episode 5 Act 1 New Map, Skinline and more
A new chapter is now available in Valorant, Episode 5 and with it comes an array of new additions. Most...
Valorant Patch Notes 4.01 – Ares Weapon Buff Imminent
A new update for Valorant has been announced by Riot Games and the patch notes for 4.01 are available right...
Platform Status: ACTIVATED // PROTOCOL_781-A Skin Reveal Trailer – VALORANT
Check out the new Protocol skin line in Valorant through its trailer. The dark thematic of PROTOCOL gives a more...
Valorant – NEON Agent Trailer
Check out the new trailer for Neon, the next agent to release in Valorant. Music: “Entertain Me” by Ylona Garcia...
New Valorant Agent Neon Abilities & Release Date
A new agent is coming to Valorant and she’s a Manila girl called Neon. After watching her release trailer, it’s...