Teamfight Tactics Patch 10.25 – Elderwood & Mage Buffs
Check out the brand new patch notes for the 10.25 update in Teamfight Tactics. The changes include buffs to Elderwood, Mage and Vanguards while Divine is getting another nerf. A big bunch of champions is getting adjustments to their damage output and kit.
Teamfight Tactics Patch 10.25 Notes
Bench overflow changes
- If your bench is full when you return from Carousel, the extra champion will be sold automatically at the end of planning. Don’t worry, a message and red highlight will show you which champion can’t sit with cool kids. Selling any champion or increasing your team size will allow for more space for another benchwarmer or MVP.
Base Roll Percentages
- Level 7: 24/35/30/10/1 ⇒ 22/35/30/12/1
- Divine Damage Reduction and True Damage: 50% ⇒ 45%
- Elderwood Armor and Magic Resist Stat Growth: 15/25/40 ⇒ 20/30/40
- Mage Spell Power: 80/110/180% ⇒ 80/120/180%
- Vanguard Armor: 100/250/600/1500 ⇒ 120/300/750/2000
- Diana Pale Cascade Orbs: 4/5/6/9 ⇒ 4/5/6/8
- Fiora Total Mana: 85 ⇒ 75
- Fiora Riposte Damage: 200/300/450 ⇒ 250/400/600
- Lissandra 1000 Daggers Damage: 350/450/600/800 ⇒ 350/450/550/750
- Maokai Armor: 35 ⇒ 40
- Maokai Magic Resist: 20 ⇒ 30
- Wukong Crushing Blow Attack Damage Ratio: 225/250/275% ⇒ 250/265/280%
- Aphelios Attack Damage: 50 ⇒ 45
- Fixed a bug that prevented Aphelios’ turrets from firing during Hunter Trait activation
- Hecarim Total Mana: 120 ⇒ 110
- Jarvan IV Total Mana: 80 ⇒ 100
- Sylas Chain Lash Damage: 250/400/600/1000 ⇒ 250/400/700/1111
- Vi Denting Blows Armor Reduction: 50/75/100% ⇒ 40/60/80%
- Vi Total Mana: 60 ⇒ 50
- Evelynn Execute Multiplier: 3 ⇒ 2.5
- Evelynn Last Caress Damage: 350/500/1400 ⇒ 350/600/1500
- Kalista Attack Speed: 1.0 ⇒ 0.9
- Fixed issues that caused Kalista to execute too early or too late. This includes her interactions with shields, damage reduction (e.g. Divine), and damage amplification (e.g. Hand of Justice, Giantslayer, Sword of the Divine).
- Lux Chosen Stat: Mana ⇒ Spell Power
- Xin Zhao Attack Speed: 0.8 ⇒ 0.85
- Xin Zhao Crescent Guard Attack Damage: 300/325/350% ⇒ 330/340/350%
- Yuumi Health: 600 ⇒ 650
- Talon Health: 750 ⇒ 800
- Talon Truestrike Attack Damage Percent: 200/200/250% ⇒ 240/250/275%
- Warwick Primal Hunger Lifesteal: 50/50/200% ⇒ 40/40/200%
- Kayn Reaper Damage: 400/600/6666 ⇒ 375/575/6666
- Sett: Showstopper will no longer fail if something happens to Sett’s target (unstoppable, untargetable, etc.) during its animation. Now it will still deal the AOE secondary damage but the primary target will continue to be unaffected.
- Last Whisper Armor Reduction: 75% ⇒ 80%
- The camera will now reset zoom level to default whenever the player view changes. (both PC and mobile)
- Fixed Galio bugs: Zekes, Locket, and Chalice can no longer buff Galio. Zephyr will not try (and fail) to hit Galio.
- Issue where Lissandra’s hair would stick out of the side of her head like a baguette.
- Bug where Runaan’s Hurricane could fail to shoot at enemies that were extremely far away.
- Fixed a bug where Kalista would re-apply spell power to her execute which resulted in overkill damage.
- Issue where Warwick’s Hunter proc would delay his next attack at high attack speeds.
- Fixed a bug where Warwick was not triggering On Attack effects (Rageblade, Shiv) on his Hunter attacks .”
For more Teamfight Tactics news, stay tuned to The Rift Crown.
LoL Faerie Court Event Missions & Rewards
Riot is Nerfing Dragons in 13.6
Riot is changing Plated Steelcaps
Ahri & Udyr VFX Updates Available On PBE
All League of Legends Level Borders
Valorant Anti-Cheat Includes Hidden Message By Riot Games
Riot is Nerfing Dragons in 13.6
Riot has just announced that they plan to change Dragons in the upcoming 13.6 Patch. The update is scheduled to...
Wild Rift Update 4.0c – Patch Notes
A new mini-update is coming to Wild Rift, including some minor adjustments to certain champions including Irelia, Rengar, and...
TFT Patch Notes 13.4 – Admin / Mecha PRIME Buffs & More
TFT gets big buffs to the ADMIN trait in patch 13.4 while the notes include many more changes to champions,...
Report Wants Upset To Be Reaching A Verbal Agreement With Vitality
2023 didn’t start in a great way for Fnatic’s former bot laner Upset as he remained off the LEC stage...
Leak Suggests Fnatic Is Going Forward With Major Roster Changes
The new LEC format proved to be something more than challenging for some of the tournament’s most iconic organizations, with...
LEC Spring Split 2023 Playoffs Breakdown – G2 Esports Go To Finals
With the Group Stage officially over, we have a clear look at what the LEC Spring Split 2023 Playoffs week...
C9 Goes Forward With Roster Change Trialing EMENES For The Main Team
EMENES will trial alongside the main C9 roster, subbing Diplex. The official Cloud9 League of Legends account shared the roster...
Riot In Talks About The Potential of League of Legends National Teams
You might remember a year ago, Riot discussing the potential of League of Legends teams entering the esports scene, taking...
VALORANT Patch Notes 6.03 – Killjoy Receives Nerf
Valorant Update 6.3 is now live, bringing a saddening nerf to Killjoy, although it’s completely understandable. The full VALORANT Patch...
Valorant Update 5.10 Patch Notes – Cypher Buff, Fade Nerf
The Update 5.10 patch notes list for Valorant is live, including a big chunk of buffs for Cypher and a...
Valorant Champions 2022 Groups Schedule
Valorant Champions 2022 is going live tomorrow for the first couple of days of action during the groups stage and...
VALORANT Champions 2022 – Fire Again Music Video & Lyrics
VALORANT Champions 2022 – Fire Again Music Video & Lyrics Featured artist: Ashnikko Written by: Grabbitz, Ashnikko, and Slinger Produced...
Valorant 5.01 Patch Notes – Yoru Gets Buff & Smurf Detection Test
A new update has been uploaded for Valorant and the patch notes for 5.01 are live. This is close to...
You must be logged in to post a comment Login