Teamfight Tactics Fates 2 New & Leaving Champions
Teamfight Tactics second half, Fates 2 is coming soon and this means that there will be new champions joining the roster and some will inevitably leave. Riot Games has posted a long article on all the changes. The notes below show all new, changing and leaving champions when the new set arrives.
Teamfight Tactics Fates 2 Leaving Champions
Out with the old, in with the new. For the mid-set update, we’re shaking things up by removing a handful of champions to make room for new ones. So, what’s leaving us?
- Moonlight – The moon wanes! No longer will its light bathe our low-cost units, providing them with additional star levels. They’ve had their moment in the moonlight, and their removal will help shake-up the early game. Say goodbye to the following units:
- Dusk – Dusk’s removal will pave way to the dawn of a new origin we’ll talk about later— Dragonsoul! This means we’ll no longer see the following units in Fates:
- Hunter – This group of synchronous snipers are headed out. Gone are the battles wherein they pick off foes in the blink of an eye. Farewell to:
- Dazzler – When Sharpshooters and Hunters were running amok, who did you turn to but the glamorous Dazzlers to bring them down a notch? However, the following champions will dazzle no more:
- Shade – No longer will Shades be slinking in and out of the shadows, terrorizing the enemy backline only to disappear without a trace. Speaking of, I can’t seem to find the following champions:
We also have a few additional units leaving who don’t fall into one of these removed traits:
- Xin Zhao
Teamfight Tactics Fates 2 Changes
- Moonlight / Assassin → Spirit / Assassin
- Diana uses a different skin, so be on lookout for her new appearance!
- Ninja / Shade → Ninja / Slayer
- New: Zed now has a passive ability where he jumps to the back to replace the old Shade passive. It does not include the aggro drop part though, so he is a lot more vulnerable this time around.
- Spirit / Hunter → Spirit / Executioner
- We’ll talk about Executioner in a moment, but other than that, no change. Kindred are still the same strong 3-cost carry!
- Enlightened / Dazzler → Enlightened / Syphoner
- The built-in healing on her spell has been removed and replaced with a 40% AD reduction effect—but more on Syphoners later.
Teamfight Tactics Fates 2 New Champions
- Trait: The trait empowers your champions with a powerful dragon buff that grants stats and a powerful dragon breath attack!
- Brand: Tier 1 Mage
- Tristana: Tier 1 Sharpshooter
- Braum: Tier 2 Vanguard
- Shyvana: Tier 3 Brawler
- Olaf: Tier 4 Slayer
- Aurelion Sol: Tier 4 Mage
- Swain: Tier 5 Syphoner
- Trait: Each Fabled champion gains an additional, unique effect that powers up their ability when the trait is active.
- Nautilus: Tier 2 Vanguard
- Neeko: Tier 3 Mystic
- Cho’Gath: Tier 4 Brawler
- Trait: Syphoner is a 2/4 piece trait that is all about providing sustain to your team and creating unique drain tanks who can heal back up the damage being done to them. When the trait is active, your whole team will get some healing via damage done.
- Nasus: Tier 1 Divine
- Vladimir: Tier 2 Cultist
- Morgana: Tier 4 Enlightened
- Swain: Tier 5 Dragonblood
- Trait: The lower a slayer’s health is, the more lifesteal they get allowing them to recover from their wounds. The lower a slayer’s target is, the more damage they deal, allowing them to destroy wounded targets.
- Zed: Tier 2 Ninja
- Darius: Tier 3 Fortune
- Olaf: Tier 4 Dragonblood
- Tryndamere: Tier 4 Warlord Duelist
- Samira: Tier 5 Daredevil Sharpshooter
- Trait: Executioners are a great set of units to pivot into when you need to dish out more damage in the late game.
- Kindred: Tier 3 Spirit
- Kayle: Tier 4 Divine
- Xayah: Tier 4 Elderwood Keeper
- Ornn: Elderwood Vanguard Blacksmith
- Rakan – Tier 2 Elderwood Keeper
- Sivir – Tier 3 Cultist Sharpshooter
Source: League of Legends
Riot is Nerfing Dragons in 13.6
Riot is changing Plated Steelcaps
Milio, The Gentle Flame – New Champion Abilities
Ahri & Udyr VFX Updates Available On PBE
All League of Legends Level Borders
Valorant Anti-Cheat Includes Hidden Message By Riot Games
Riot is Nerfing Dragons in 13.6
Riot has just announced that they plan to change Dragons in the upcoming 13.6 Patch. The update is scheduled to...
Wild Rift Update 4.0c – Patch Notes
A new mini-update is coming to Wild Rift, including some minor adjustments to certain champions including Irelia, Rengar, and...
TFT Patch Notes 13.4 – Admin / Mecha PRIME Buffs & More
TFT gets big buffs to the ADMIN trait in patch 13.4 while the notes include many more changes to champions,...
Report Wants Upset To Be Reaching A Verbal Agreement With Vitality
2023 didn’t start in a great way for Fnatic’s former bot laner Upset as he remained off the LEC stage...
Leak Suggests Fnatic Is Going Forward With Major Roster Changes
The new LEC format proved to be something more than challenging for some of the tournament’s most iconic organizations, with...
LEC Spring Split 2023 Playoffs Breakdown – G2 Esports Go To Finals
With the Group Stage officially over, we have a clear look at what the LEC Spring Split 2023 Playoffs week...
C9 Goes Forward With Roster Change Trialing EMENES For The Main Team
EMENES will trial alongside the main C9 roster, subbing Diplex. The official Cloud9 League of Legends account shared the roster...
Riot In Talks About The Potential of League of Legends National Teams
You might remember a year ago, Riot discussing the potential of League of Legends teams entering the esports scene, taking...
VALORANT Patch Notes 6.03 – Killjoy Receives Nerf
Valorant Update 6.3 is now live, bringing a saddening nerf to Killjoy, although it’s completely understandable. The full VALORANT Patch...
Valorant Update 5.10 Patch Notes – Cypher Buff, Fade Nerf
The Update 5.10 patch notes list for Valorant is live, including a big chunk of buffs for Cypher and a...
Valorant Champions 2022 Groups Schedule
Valorant Champions 2022 is going live tomorrow for the first couple of days of action during the groups stage and...
VALORANT Champions 2022 – Fire Again Music Video & Lyrics
VALORANT Champions 2022 – Fire Again Music Video & Lyrics Featured artist: Ashnikko Written by: Grabbitz, Ashnikko, and Slinger Produced...
Valorant 5.01 Patch Notes – Yoru Gets Buff & Smurf Detection Test
A new update has been uploaded for Valorant and the patch notes for 5.01 are live. This is close to...
You must be logged in to post a comment Login