Teamfight Tactics second half, Fates 2 is coming soon and this means that there will be new champions joining the roster and some will inevitably leave. Riot Games has posted a long article on all the changes. The notes below show all new, changing and leaving champions when the new set arrives.
Teamfight Tactics Fates 2 Leaving Champions
Out with the old, in with the new. For the mid-set update, we’re shaking things up by removing a handful of champions to make room for new ones. So, what’s leaving us?
- Moonlight – The moon wanes! No longer will its light bathe our low-cost units, providing them with additional star levels. They’ve had their moment in the moonlight, and their removal will help shake-up the early game. Say goodbye to the following units:
- Dusk – Dusk’s removal will pave way to the dawn of a new origin we’ll talk about later— Dragonsoul! This means we’ll no longer see the following units in Fates:
- Hunter – This group of synchronous snipers are headed out. Gone are the battles wherein they pick off foes in the blink of an eye. Farewell to:
- Dazzler – When Sharpshooters and Hunters were running amok, who did you turn to but the glamorous Dazzlers to bring them down a notch? However, the following champions will dazzle no more:
- Shade – No longer will Shades be slinking in and out of the shadows, terrorizing the enemy backline only to disappear without a trace. Speaking of, I can’t seem to find the following champions:
We also have a few additional units leaving who don’t fall into one of these removed traits:
- Xin Zhao
Teamfight Tactics Fates 2 Changes
- Moonlight / Assassin → Spirit / Assassin
- Diana uses a different skin, so be on lookout for her new appearance!
- Ninja / Shade → Ninja / Slayer
- New: Zed now has a passive ability where he jumps to the back to replace the old Shade passive. It does not include the aggro drop part though, so he is a lot more vulnerable this time around.
- Spirit / Hunter → Spirit / Executioner
- We’ll talk about Executioner in a moment, but other than that, no change. Kindred are still the same strong 3-cost carry!
- Enlightened / Dazzler → Enlightened / Syphoner
- The built-in healing on her spell has been removed and replaced with a 40% AD reduction effect—but more on Syphoners later.
Teamfight Tactics Fates 2 New Champions
- Trait: The trait empowers your champions with a powerful dragon buff that grants stats and a powerful dragon breath attack!
- Brand: Tier 1 Mage
- Tristana: Tier 1 Sharpshooter
- Braum: Tier 2 Vanguard
- Shyvana: Tier 3 Brawler
- Olaf: Tier 4 Slayer
- Aurelion Sol: Tier 4 Mage
- Swain: Tier 5 Syphoner
- Trait: Each Fabled champion gains an additional, unique effect that powers up their ability when the trait is active.
- Nautilus: Tier 2 Vanguard
- Neeko: Tier 3 Mystic
- Cho’Gath: Tier 4 Brawler
- Trait: Syphoner is a 2/4 piece trait that is all about providing sustain to your team and creating unique drain tanks who can heal back up the damage being done to them. When the trait is active, your whole team will get some healing via damage done.
- Nasus: Tier 1 Divine
- Vladimir: Tier 2 Cultist
- Morgana: Tier 4 Enlightened
- Swain: Tier 5 Dragonblood
- Trait: The lower a slayer’s health is, the more lifesteal they get allowing them to recover from their wounds. The lower a slayer’s target is, the more damage they deal, allowing them to destroy wounded targets.
- Zed: Tier 2 Ninja
- Darius: Tier 3 Fortune
- Olaf: Tier 4 Dragonblood
- Tryndamere: Tier 4 Warlord Duelist
- Samira: Tier 5 Daredevil Sharpshooter
- Trait: Executioners are a great set of units to pivot into when you need to dish out more damage in the late game.
- Kindred: Tier 3 Spirit
- Kayle: Tier 4 Divine
- Xayah: Tier 4 Elderwood Keeper
- Ornn: Elderwood Vanguard Blacksmith
- Rakan – Tier 2 Elderwood Keeper
- Sivir – Tier 3 Cultist Sharpshooter
Source: League of Legends
Legends of Runeterra Star Guardian Event Quests & Rewards
Legends of Runeterra – Evelynn Trailer & Archetype
Top 5 Counters For Bot Lane Carry Nilah
Ahri & Udyr VFX Updates Available On PBE
Valorant Anti-Cheat Includes Hidden Message By Riot Games
Upcoming League of Legends Champion Yone Splash Art Leaked
TFT 12.13 Patch Notes – Astral/Warrior Buffs & Aurelion Sol Rework
Update 12.13 is coming soon to League of Legends and as always it comes with a set of TFT patch...
Legends of Runeterra Gets Kai’Sa, Evelynn & Gwen Champions in Forces From Beyond
A new expansion, Forces from Beyond was revealed recently by Riot Games for Legends of Runeterra and it includes 3...
Valorant 5.01 Patch Notes – Yoru Gets Buff & Smurf Detection Test
A new update has been uploaded for Valorant and the patch notes for 5.01 are live. This is close to...
LEC Finals Go To Sweden – LAN To Be Held At Malmo
Sweet news for LEC fans came today through the tournament’s social media. Finally, after almost 3 years, the LEC Finals...
Rogue & Fnatic Go Undefeated In The First LEC Spring Split 2022 Weeks
The first two weeks of the LEC Spring Split 2022 are officially over and there are two weeks that dominate...
Wildfire feat. Against The Current – LEC 2022 Spring Promo
Wildfire is the new promo song for the upcoming LEC Spring Split 2022 featuring Against The Current, Drakos, and Vedius....
Quickshot Shares Details On His Absence From The LEC
When it comes to professional League of Legends shoutcasting, Trevor “Quickshot” Henry is one of the most iconic voices and...
Top 5 Roster Changes In 2022 Lol Esports Off-Season
The off-season period for the 2022 Lol Esports splits was a crazy ride and no one can deny that this...
Valorant Episode 5 Act 1 New Map, Skinline and more
A new chapter is now available in Valorant, Episode 5 and with it comes an array of new additions. Most...
Valorant Patch Notes 4.01 – Ares Weapon Buff Imminent
A new update for Valorant has been announced by Riot Games and the patch notes for 4.01 are available right...
Platform Status: ACTIVATED // PROTOCOL_781-A Skin Reveal Trailer – VALORANT
Check out the new Protocol skin line in Valorant through its trailer. The dark thematic of PROTOCOL gives a more...
Valorant – NEON Agent Trailer
Check out the new trailer for Neon, the next agent to release in Valorant. Music: “Entertain Me” by Ylona Garcia...
New Valorant Agent Neon Abilities & Release Date
A new agent is coming to Valorant and she’s a Manila girl called Neon. After watching her release trailer, it’s...