The next Mythic Shop rotation for League of Legends (LoL) is set to release in October in patch 13.20 and we already know some of the prestige skins that will be available at the time.
LoL Mythic Shop October 2023 Rotation (Patch 13.20)
- Prestige Star Guardian Syndra – 125 Mythic Essence
- Prestige Ocean Song Seraphine – 125 Mythic Essence
- Prestige Porcelain Lux – 125 Mythic Essence
- Prestige Dark Star Malphite – 150 Mythic Essence
- More to come (will update)
The Mythic Shop will rotate as soon as Patch 13.20 releases onto the live servers. This date is estimated to be October 11th, 2023.
Additional cosmetic items in the Mythic Shop costs are as shown below:
|Exclusive Chroma||40 Mythic Essence|
|Emote||25 Mythic Essence|
|Random Skin Shard||10 Mythic Essence|
|150 Blue Essence||1 Mythic Essence|
|50 Orange Essence||1 Mythic Essence|
What is the Mythic Shop?
The Mythic Shop is the new system for Prestige skins and miscellaneous exclusive content inside League of Legends. In fact, it replaces the existing Gemstone mechanic. Every month, the Mythic Shop rotates, providing different skins for players to purchase. Depending on how many times a skin is present in the shop, its price goes up, giving you a feeling of urgency when your favorite prestige skins become available.
The prices are as follows:
- 125 Mythic Essence for the first unvault
- 150 Mythic Essence for the second unvault
- 200 Mythic Essence for the rest
- 100 Mythic Essence for the first unvault of Hextech skins
- 125 Mythic Essence for the rest of Hextech skins
Make sure to keep an eye out for the Mythic Shop as new skins from upcoming events will most likely be available in the shop as well.
For more news about League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, Valorant, Legends of Runeterra, updates, and upcoming events, stay tuned to The Rift Crown.