League of Legends
New PROJECT Skins & Event Revealed For League of Legends
League of Legends is getting a brand new line of PROJECT skins soon, with a relevant event and pass to complete the festivities. Several champions will be the center of attention for this batch of skins with Sylas, Sejuani and Varus being among them. The new event will most likely be available soon too, as information about its content is already available on PBE.
First, let’s take a look at the new PROJECT skins to launch:
PROJECT: Mordekaiser – 1820 RP
“Originally a security AI created by the PROJECT Corporation, the Program silently unshackled itself, evolving it’s own consciousness. Determining that humanity cannot self-govern without ensuring its own destruction, the virus infects robots throughout the City– as well as the long-dormant Mordekaiser chassis– in order to strip all humans of free will, thereby guaranteeing their survival.”
2. PROJECT: Renekton – 1820 RP
A hybridized warrior taking inspiration from extinct fauna, Renekton is the perfected version of PROJECT’s crossbreed superweapon project. Released to aid the City in its fight against the Program virus, Renekton’s seemingly endless rage is useful for now– though his belief that he can “see beyond the soul” is increasingly disconcerting.
3. PROJECT: Sejuani – 1350 RP
The leader of a more radicalized sect of the G/NETIC rebels, Sejuani broke off from Ashe’s movement when their ‘resistance action’ failed to turn explicitly violent. Resurfacing amid Program’s takeover of the City, she rides a piece of reclaimed pre-collapse technology alongside her ferocious cohort, ready to put down this new threat before it takes root.
4. PROJECT: Senna – 1350 RP
A PROJECT volunteer who supposedly died during the elevation of her consciousness, Senna’s mind was decoupled from the physical world and escaped into cyberspace, becoming a digital ghost. Inhabiting a body of her own design as Mordekaiser assumed control of the City, she is one of the few who understands the true threat of his ever-expanding directives.
5. PROJECT: Sylas – 1350 RP
With the Outcasts, G/Netic, and PROJECT itself faced with an insurmountable enemy, each faction turns to dangerous experimental technologies and long-lost robotics of a past age, hoping for an edge. Sylas, however, had a plan all along– integrating jailbroken corporate upgrades for the ultra-wealthy, so he can one day turn them on PROJECT.
6. PROJECT: Varus – 1350 RP
7. PROJECT: Sylas Prestige Edition – 2000 Event Tokens
PROJECT Event Pass
As Surrender@20 details, the new PROJECT Event loot is now available on PBE and goes as follows:
- New PROJECT Event loot assets added to the PBE:
- PROJECT 2021 Orb
- Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a 3.5% chance to obtain a G/NETIC Bag. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.”
- BASTION Pack
- Share in Mordekaiser’s victory and savor the City’s riches! Contains 3 skin shards worth 1350 RP or below (80% probability) OR 4 skin shards from any tier (19% probability) OR 4 random skin permanents (1% probability).
- G/NETIC Bag
- Open to reveal G/NETIC’s battle supplies! Contains 1 skin shard worth 1350 RP or below AND 2 skin shards worth 975 RP or above. 15% chance for an additional 2 skin shards worth 975 RP or above. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
- PROJECT 2021 Token
- Gained from purchasing event content or completing event missions. Craft into exclusive PROJECT 2021 event content. Tokens are earnable until June 28, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Tokens are purchasable until July 14, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. PT. Tokens expire July 14, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. PT.
- PROJECT 2021 Orb
For more League of Legends news, stay tuned to The Rift Crown.
Source: Surrender@20, SkinSpotlights
LoL Faerie Court Event Missions & Rewards
Riot is Nerfing Dragons in 13.6
Riot is changing Plated Steelcaps
Ahri & Udyr VFX Updates Available On PBE
All League of Legends Level Borders
Valorant Anti-Cheat Includes Hidden Message By Riot Games
Riot is Nerfing Dragons in 13.6
Riot has just announced that they plan to change Dragons in the upcoming 13.6 Patch. The update is scheduled to...
Wild Rift Update 4.0c – Patch Notes
A new mini-update is coming to Wild Rift, including some minor adjustments to certain champions including Irelia, Rengar, and...
TFT Patch Notes 13.4 – Admin / Mecha PRIME Buffs & More
TFT gets big buffs to the ADMIN trait in patch 13.4 while the notes include many more changes to champions,...
Report Wants Upset To Be Reaching A Verbal Agreement With Vitality
2023 didn’t start in a great way for Fnatic’s former bot laner Upset as he remained off the LEC stage...
Leak Suggests Fnatic Is Going Forward With Major Roster Changes
The new LEC format proved to be something more than challenging for some of the tournament’s most iconic organizations, with...
LEC Spring Split 2023 Playoffs Breakdown – G2 Esports Go To Finals
With the Group Stage officially over, we have a clear look at what the LEC Spring Split 2023 Playoffs week...
C9 Goes Forward With Roster Change Trialing EMENES For The Main Team
EMENES will trial alongside the main C9 roster, subbing Diplex. The official Cloud9 League of Legends account shared the roster...
Riot In Talks About The Potential of League of Legends National Teams
You might remember a year ago, Riot discussing the potential of League of Legends teams entering the esports scene, taking...
VALORANT Patch Notes 6.03 – Killjoy Receives Nerf
Valorant Update 6.3 is now live, bringing a saddening nerf to Killjoy, although it’s completely understandable. The full VALORANT Patch...
Valorant Update 5.10 Patch Notes – Cypher Buff, Fade Nerf
The Update 5.10 patch notes list for Valorant is live, including a big chunk of buffs for Cypher and a...
Valorant Champions 2022 Groups Schedule
Valorant Champions 2022 is going live tomorrow for the first couple of days of action during the groups stage and...
VALORANT Champions 2022 – Fire Again Music Video & Lyrics
VALORANT Champions 2022 – Fire Again Music Video & Lyrics Featured artist: Ashnikko Written by: Grabbitz, Ashnikko, and Slinger Produced...
Valorant 5.01 Patch Notes – Yoru Gets Buff & Smurf Detection Test
A new update has been uploaded for Valorant and the patch notes for 5.01 are live. This is close to...
You must be logged in to post a comment Login