The latest League of Legends patch is now available in the live servers, bringing a brand new champion, Briar along with changes to several competitive champions. Get ready for a major buff to Bard and Senna as well as nerfs to Rell and Jarvan, two picks that dominated the ranked play since the last patch. Continue reading to see the full LoL 13.18 Patch Notes.
PASSIVE – TRAVELER’S CALL
- Maximum Chime Stacks: 5 ⇒ 10
- Chime Stack Duration: 7 seconds ⇒ 20 seconds
W – CARETAKER’S SHRINE
- Stacking Shrines: Caretaker’s Shrine now accumulates charges over time up to a maximum of 2 charges.
- Cooldown/Stack Charge Time: 14 seconds ⇒ 18 seconds
- Shrine Charge Time to Full Heal: 10 seconds ⇒ 5 seconds
- Shrine Movement Speed Bonus: 30% decaying over 1.5 seconds ⇒ 20/22.5/25/27.5/30% (+0.05% AP) decaying over 1.5 seconds
PASSIVE – THE DARKIN SCYTHE
- Darkin Bonus: Rhaast – Healing: 20-30% (based on level) of physical damage dealt to champions ⇒ 25% of physical damage dealt to champions
R – UMBRAL TRESPASS
- Darkin Version Damage Dealt: 15% (+13% per 100 bonus AD) of target’s maximum health ⇒ 15% (+10% per 100 bonus AD) of target’s maximum health (Note: still heals for 65% of the tooltip damage)
E – FULL TILT
- Bonus Movement Speed (Away from Enemies): 15/17.5/20/22.5/25% ⇒ 12/14/16/18/20%
- Bonus Movement Speed (Towards Enemies): 30/35/40/45/50% ⇒ 24/28/32/36/40%
PASSIVE – ABSOLUTION
- Critical Strike Ratio Reduction: No longer reduces critical strike damage by 8.5%
W – LAST EMBRACE
- Area of Effect Effect: Enemies hit with Last Embrace’s AoE snare are now afflicted with a stack of Mist from Senna’s passive.
CROWN OF THE SHATTERED QUEEN
- Ability Power: 70 ⇒ 85
- Safeguard: 75% damage reduction for 1.5 seconds ⇒ 40% damage reduction for 2.5 seconds
- REMOVEDPoise Break: Crown will no longer provide 10-40 AP while the shield holds
SPEAR OF SHOJIN
- Attack Damage: 60 ⇒ 55
- Attack Damage: 45 ⇒ 50
- Electroshock Minion Damage: 250-350 ⇒ 200
- Attack Damage: 50 ⇒ 55
The Ixtal Cup is here! Here’s a look at the upcoming Ixtal Cup dates:
- Registration Begins: September 11 @ 11:00 AM (Local Time)
- Tournament Days: September 16 and 17 (~4-7 PM Local, varies by region)
- Jarvan IV
- Lee Sin
- Fixed a bug that caused Orianna’s auto attacks to cancel when her ball snaps back to her location.
- Fixed a bug that caused Drakes to ignore damage from Ivern.
- Fixed a bug where Naafiri’s W could target enemy Little Legends on Howling Abyss. Normally we’re okay with champs fighting it out, but NO ONE hurts my lil extra spicy Pengu.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Janna’s new ability icons’ buffs and debuffs to appear properly.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Kog’Maw to have 2.5x attack speed while dead.
- Fixed a bug that caused Jarvan IV’s R – Cataclysm to stop unstoppable units.
- Fixed a bug that would allow champions to buy Mythic components/items when they already had a Catalyst of Aeons in their inventory.
- Fixed a bug that caused K’Sante’s R – All Out to not correctly convert percentage bonus resists into attack damage.
- Fixed a bug that caused Zoe’s W – Spell Thief to not be able to use Stridebreaker and Goredrinker.
- Fixed a bug that caused Aphelios to twitch during his weapon’s idle animations.
- Fixed a bug that caused Rift Herald to be leashable for a longer range than intended.
- Fixed a bug that caused Hextech and Chemtech Drake’s sound effects to be audible through the Fog of War.
- Fixed a bug that caused Hextech Dragon Soul’s sound effects to be audible through the Fog of War.
- Fixed a bug that caused Lucian’s R – Culling to not proc his W – Ardent Blaze’s movement speed bonus.
- Fixed a bug that caused Ezreal’s W – Essence Flux to not proc when non-attack spells are used against a dodge.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Udyr’s E – Blazing Stampede to be able to be immediately reapplied to a target if the attack was spellshielded.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Drake’s knock back to be attributed to a specific team which would result in situations like Fiora being unable to W – Parry it.
- Fixed a bug that caused Neeko’s KDA to change based on the unit she was disguised as.
For more news about League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, Valorant, Legends of Runeterra, updates, and upcoming events, stay tuned to The Rift Crown.