A new update is up League of legends and Riot Games has detailed the full patch notes for 11.22. Apart from a new skin for Jayce as well as the new Victorious Blitzcrank, the patch brings buffs and nerfs to some of the game’s most loved champions. For starters, let’s all celebrate that Yuumi is finally getting a nerf, taking the kitty back to its pillow. Let’s take a look at the full patch notes 11.22 in League of Legends.
Passive damage increased.
PASSIVE – ASSASSIN’S MARK
Passive damage reduced.
PASSIVE – NEW DESTINY
E damage ratio increased.
E – REND
Darkin Q damage ratio increased. Darkin R target max health damage ratio increased.
Q – REAPING SLASH
R – UMBRAL TRESPASS
Q damage ratio reduced.
Q – TASTE THEIR FEAR
Passive heal reduced early. W base damage reduced.
PASSIVE – SAP MAGIC
W – TWISTED ADVANCE
Base health reduced; base health growth increased. Q damage changed. E damage changed.
Q – EDGE OF IXTAL
E – AUDACITY
W stun and lockout durations increased.
W – RUTHLESS PREDATOR
W base damage increased. E shield ratio increased.
W – KI BURST
E – VALOR
E damage ratio increased.
E – HAIL OF ARROWS
Q and R improvements for consistency.
Q – VAULT BREAKER
R – CEASE AND DESIST
E heal and move speed ratio decreased.
E – ZOOMIES
CEASELESS HUNGER (ORNN ITEM)
- REMOVEDLEAGUE CLIENT The “skip waiting for stats” page has been removed from the end of game experience to accurately reflect the client’s state
- UPDATEDBEHAVIORAL SYSTEMS AFK penalty changes will continue their rollout in Korea
- Fixed a bug where Wukong would trigger Death’s Dance’s Passive – Defy when his clone disappeared
- Fixed a bug where, if you attacked a blast cone while owning Horizon Focus, nearby allies would receive the item’s debuff
- Fixed a bug where Azir’s W – Arise! would grant Tear of the Goddess stacks when he did not hit any enemies
- Fixed a bug where Font of Life would trigger Lucian’s Vigilance on the second shot of Passive – Lightslinger
- Fixed a bug where Fiddlesticks’ W – Bountiful Harvest would sometimes not get its partial cooldown refund after a full cast
- Fixed a bug where Xerath was able to redirect his R – Rite of the Arcane missile damage before it landed
- Healing a full health ally before they get a kill will now grant an assist
- Base Miss Fortune and Base Zilean voice lines have been remastered to sound clearer
- Vladimir’s E – Tides of Blood charging sound effect has been restored for all skins
- Several voiceover bugs with Project Vayne, Nightbringer Yasuo, and several Zyra skins have been fixed
Source: League of Legends