League of Legends
League of Legends Patch 11.16 Notes – Sona & Karma “Reworked”
League of Legends Patch 11.16 is now available on the live servers and below you can find the whole list of notes and changes that the developers at Riot Games have introduced. Sona and Karma are getting a significant change in their skillset with tweaks to their cooldowns and damage. Continue reading to find all the changes in Update 11.16:
League of Legends Patch 11.16 Notes
League of Legends Update 11.16 – Champions
- Passive monster damage 300 ⇒ 250%.
- E cooldown 11-5 ⇒ 11-7.
- Passive current health damage 8% ⇒ 10%.
- R bonus attack damage ratio 150% ⇒ 180%.
- W damage 50-190 ⇒ 60-200.
- R minimum damage attack damage ratio 20% ⇒ 25%.
PASSIVE – GATHERING FIREON-HIT COOLDOWN REDUCTION: No longer reduces Mantra’s cooldown by 1 second whenever she uses her basic attacks against an enemy championCOOLDOWN REDUCTION FROM ABILITIES: 2/3.5/5 seconds (level 1/6/11) ⇒ 5 seconds
Q – INNER FLAMEBASE DAMAGE 90/135/180/225/270 ⇒ 70/120/170/220/270COOLDOWN 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 seconds ⇒ 9/8/7/6/5 secondsCOST 55 mana ⇒ 45 mana
Q2 – SOULFLAREINITIAL DAMAGE 25/75/125/175 ⇒ 40/100/160/220
E – INSPIREBASE SHIELD: 80/120/160/200/240 ⇒ 80/125/170/215/260BONUS MOVEMENT SPEED: 40/45/50/55/60% ⇒ 40%DEFIANCE BUFFS TO NEARBY ALLIED CHAMPIONS: 30% of the total shield’s amount, 100% bonus movement speed ⇒ 30% of the total shield’s amount, 30% bonus movement speed
- W omnivamp 10-30% ⇒ 5-25%.
- W cooldown 15-11 ⇒ 16-12.
- R cooldown 110-80 ⇒ 120-80.
- Passive heal 5-13% ⇒ 7-15%.
- E damage 25-125 ⇒ 20-120, ability power ratio 0.8% per 100 ability power ⇒ 0.7%.
- Move speed 340 ⇒ 345.
- E total damage 54% ability power ⇒ 90% ability power.
- Bugfixes, and reverting Q showing in Fog of War.
- W attack damage ratio 30-70% ⇒ 30-90%.
Sona – REWORK
PASSIVE – POWER CHORDACCELERANDO: Sona’s basic abilities grant her permanent Accelerando stacks. She gains +.5 non-ultimate ability haste per stack, up to 60 non-ultimate ability haste. Once she reaches 60 non-ultimate ability haste, instead of gaining additional Accelerando stacks, her ultimate ability’s current cooldown reduces by 1.5 seconds each time she would gain an Accelerando stack.HOLD THAT NOTE: Now persists through revives (such as Zilean’s ult and Guardian Angel)
Q – HYMN OF VALORCOST 75/80/85/90/95 mana ⇒ 50/55/60/65/70 manaEVERY BOLT YOU TAKE: Now grants a stack of Accelerando for each bolt that hits an enemy championAURA MANA REFUND: Granting an ally Hymn of Valor’s aura no longer refunds 30 mana per cast
W – ARIA OF PERSEVERANCECOST 105/110/115/120/125 mana ⇒ 80/85/90/95/100 manaEVERY SHIELD YOU MAKE: Aria of Perserverance’s aura now grants a stack of Accelerando each you time you heal another injured ally or prevent at least 25-125 damage from another ally with the aura’s shieldsREMOVEDAURA MANA REFUND: Granting an ally Aria of Perserverance’s aura no longer refunds 30 mana per cast
E – SONG OF CELERITYCOST 90 mana ⇒ 65 manaAURA MANA REFUND: Granting an ally Song of Celerity’s aura no longer refunds 30 mana per cast
R – CRESCENDOABILITY COOLDOWN REDUCTION: No longer reduces Sona’s basic abilitiesI’LL BE WATCHING YOU: Hits champions ⇒ Hits champions, minions, and monsters
- Passive damage 12-60 ⇒ 8-60.
- Q healing 15-35 ⇒ 10-30.
- Passive each point of ability power grants 1.4 ⇒ 1.6 health.
- Grant 1 additional ability power per 40 ⇒ 30 bonus health.
- Base attack damage 66 ⇒ 63.
- Mana 420 ⇒ 480 (11.14 revert).
- E damage per mind 40-180 ⇒ 30-190, slow 30-50% ⇒ 10-50%.
- Ability power per stack 5 ⇒ 4.
- Stacks lost on death 4 ⇒ 5.
- Heal 180-360 ⇒ 200-400.
- Cooldown 120s⇒ 90s.
- Delayed a patch.
League of Legends Update 11.16 Ranked Changes
- Updated third queue dodge penalty — A third penalty tier for queue-dodging has been added. Players that dodge three times in a 24-hour period will experience a 12-hour MOBA queue lockout and a 10 LP loss (the first two dodge penalties are unchanged). You can read more about it here.
- New Friends Leaderboard — You always suspected you were better than your friends, but now you can find out for sure! We’ve added a new social leaderboard inside Ranked Summoner’s Rift lobbies. You can access this leaderboard by clicking on the new leaderboard button in the upper right corner of the Solo/Duo or Flex lobby.
- Flex queue — Master and above Flex players can no longer queue with other Flex players rated below Platinum.
League of Legends Update 11.16 bugfixes & Quality of Life changes
- Fixed a bug where Warwick’s R – Infinite Duress cancels mid-jump if the target flashes
- Champions can now acquire blue buff if they kill the Blue Sentinel while in a zombie state, such as Sion’s Passive- Glory in Death (this is already true for red buff)
- Fixed a bug where players would lose their red or blue buffs when executing to non-epic jungle monsters
- Fixed a bug where a champion’s bounty value did not reset back to 0 in the scoreboard even after their bounty is claimed
- Sandshrike’s Claw’s tooltip counter for damage dealt now properly displays the amount of damage done to the enemy
- Fixed a bug where, if Steel Shoulderguards are refunded or sold before purchasing and activating Relic Shield, buffs for both items appear in the buff bar
- Solved a bug where a champion was able to teleport to a destroyed tower if the teleport channel bar has 0.3 seconds remaining
- Fixed a bug where Tryndamere’s W – Mocking Shout would not contribute towards Eclipse’s Ever Rising Moon if the enemy champion was facing him
- Umbral Glaive is no longer able to deal bonus damage to a ward that is invulnerable (due to being teleported to).
This is the full list of League of Legends Patch 11.16 Notes. To get informed about the next updates in LoL, stay tuned to The Rift Crown.
Source: League of Legends
Riot is Nerfing Dragons in 13.6
Riot is changing Plated Steelcaps
Milio, The Gentle Flame – New Champion Abilities
Ahri & Udyr VFX Updates Available On PBE
All League of Legends Level Borders
Valorant Anti-Cheat Includes Hidden Message By Riot Games
Riot is Nerfing Dragons in 13.6
Riot has just announced that they plan to change Dragons in the upcoming 13.6 Patch. The update is scheduled to...
Wild Rift Update 4.0c – Patch Notes
A new mini-update is coming to Wild Rift, including some minor adjustments to certain champions including Irelia, Rengar, and...
TFT Patch Notes 13.4 – Admin / Mecha PRIME Buffs & More
TFT gets big buffs to the ADMIN trait in patch 13.4 while the notes include many more changes to champions,...
Report Wants Upset To Be Reaching A Verbal Agreement With Vitality
2023 didn’t start in a great way for Fnatic’s former bot laner Upset as he remained off the LEC stage...
Leak Suggests Fnatic Is Going Forward With Major Roster Changes
The new LEC format proved to be something more than challenging for some of the tournament’s most iconic organizations, with...
LEC Spring Split 2023 Playoffs Breakdown – G2 Esports Go To Finals
With the Group Stage officially over, we have a clear look at what the LEC Spring Split 2023 Playoffs week...
C9 Goes Forward With Roster Change Trialing EMENES For The Main Team
EMENES will trial alongside the main C9 roster, subbing Diplex. The official Cloud9 League of Legends account shared the roster...
Riot In Talks About The Potential of League of Legends National Teams
You might remember a year ago, Riot discussing the potential of League of Legends teams entering the esports scene, taking...
VALORANT Patch Notes 6.03 – Killjoy Receives Nerf
Valorant Update 6.3 is now live, bringing a saddening nerf to Killjoy, although it’s completely understandable. The full VALORANT Patch...
Valorant Update 5.10 Patch Notes – Cypher Buff, Fade Nerf
The Update 5.10 patch notes list for Valorant is live, including a big chunk of buffs for Cypher and a...
Valorant Champions 2022 Groups Schedule
Valorant Champions 2022 is going live tomorrow for the first couple of days of action during the groups stage and...
VALORANT Champions 2022 – Fire Again Music Video & Lyrics
VALORANT Champions 2022 – Fire Again Music Video & Lyrics Featured artist: Ashnikko Written by: Grabbitz, Ashnikko, and Slinger Produced...
Valorant 5.01 Patch Notes – Yoru Gets Buff & Smurf Detection Test
A new update has been uploaded for Valorant and the patch notes for 5.01 are live. This is close to...
You must be logged in to post a comment Login