Update 11.14 is now live in League of Legends and you can check out the full patch notes, introducing a slight rework to Irelia and Lillia as well as big nerfs and buffs to some of the game’s most valuable champions. In detail, Karma and Akali are getting nerfs, meaning that their competitive use will be minimized. Some might say that Akali is unplayable in high-rank LoL now. On the other hand, Graves, Seraphine, and Illaoi are among the buffed champions.
Take a look below to see the full 11.14 patch notes:
Q can no longer be cast when dashing with E. R base recast damage decreased.
Q – FIVE POINT STRIKE
R – PERFECT EXECUTION
Passive Noxian Might bonus attack damage increased. E cooldown decreased.
PASSIVE – HEMORRHAGE
E – APPREHEND
Base attack speed increased. Passive health regen now scales; cooldown increased early. Q now heals more when it hits a monster. E now swats small monsters and does more damage to monsters.
PASSIVE – GOES WHERE HE PLEASES
Q – INFECTED BONESAW
E – BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA
Q bonus movement speed increased. R damage from target’s missing health increased.
Q – DECISIVE STRIKE
R – DEMACIAN JUSTICE
Base attack damage increased.
Base movement speed increased.
Base health and magic resist decreased; health growth increased. Passive max stacks decreased, bonus attack speed per stack decreased early but increased later; empowered damage decreased. Q bonus damage to minions now scales with champion level. W damage reduction now works against magic damage; maximum damage increased. E can no longer be recast while CC’d. R has a new passive.
PASSIVE – IONIAN FERVOR
Q – BLADESURGE
W – DEFIANT DANCE
E – FLAWLESS DUET
R – VANGUARD’S EDGE
E base shield increased later.
E – TRIGGERSEED
Base attack damage decreased.
Base health regen decreased; armor increased. Passive damage increased and now heals. Q cost increased; max stacks decreased; bonus movement speed per stack decreased and lasts longer; cooldown now scales; base damage increased. W damage increased. E cooldown increased; slow is now flat; damage increased. R damage ratio increased; sleep duration decreased; slow decreased and no longer increases over the duration.
PASSIVE – DREAM-LADEN BOUGH
Q – BLOOMING BLOWS
W – WATCH OUT! EEP!
E – SWIRLSEED
R – LILTING LULLABY
Base health reduced. Q damage ratio decreased.
Q – CALL OF THE VOID
Passive damage decreased against minions.
PASSIVE – UMBRA BLADES
Q1 base damage increased, Q2 base damage increased later.
Q – QUEEN’S WRATH
Q – PREY SEEKER
Q damage increased.
Q – HIGH NOTE
Base health and movement speed reduced.
Passive bonus damage now scales. Q now deals Passive damage to enemy champions; heal scaling updated. W cooldown refund bugfix; cooldown and mana cost refund increased. R base shield increased early; ally self slow decreased early.
PASSIVE – AN ACQUIRED TASTE
Q – TONGUE LASH
W – ABYSSAL DIVE
R – DEVOUR
Q cost decreased. E cost decreased.
Q – STARLIGHT’S TOUCH
E – DAZZLE
W cooldown increased later.
W – WIND BECOMES LIGHTNING
Base mana reduced.
DEAD MAN’S PLATE
- LEAGUE CLIENT: Fixed a bug where new players who first log in get a popup window telling them that their settings were unable to be retrieved from the server
- LEAGUE CLIENT: Fixed a memory leak with Champion Mastery tooltips
- LEAGUE CLIENT: Banners now properly display in party lobbies
- LEAGUE CLIENT: Fixed a bug where if a player is in a spectator slot in a custom game lobby when the lobby is disbanded, they are taken to a black home screen
- Fixed a bug where Kassadin’s Passive – Void Stone and Fizz’s Passive – Nimble Fighter weren’t properly ignoring unit collision after death
- Fixed a bug where Yasuo’s E – Sweeping Blade sometimes failed to play the proper animation and ran really fast instead
- Galio is no longer able to Flash while channeling W – Shield of Durand if timed correctly with Hextech Flashtraption rune
- Chilling and Challenging Smite now properly play VFX upon smiting monsters
- Binding Anathema’s active to a target no longer counts as a spell activation
- Fixed a bug where Sylas was unable to apply stacks of Tahm Kench’s stolen ability Passive – An Acquired Taste on his enemies
- Fixed a bug where Sterak’s Gage would always activate during Sion’s Glory in Death, even if it was on cooldown
- Healing projectiles from Divine Sunderer no longer interrupts attack windups
- The debuff icon from Abyssal Mask’s passive now displays in the buff bar of the immobilized enemy champion
- Fixed a bug where purchasing Stirring Sightstone and then a Control Ward could not be undone
- Fiora’s W – Riposte sound will now play when successfully blocking non-immobilizing damage on base and all skins
- Fiora’s R – Grand Challenge success or failure sound will now play correctly on base and all skins
For more League of Legends news, stay tuned to The Rift Crown.
Source: League of Legends