As you might already know, Riot Games has a brand new Last Chance Prestige Shop opening up for League of Legends players. This shop, will allow you to redeem jackpot grab bags and more in exchange for prestige points. This, in fact, will be the last time we’ll see the Prestige Shop release in this form as the developers are planning to revamp the system from here on out.
According to the official announcement, the shop opens on December 9, 2021 and will be open until March 15, 2022. On March 15, the new Mythic Content Overhaul will take its place and we’ll have a new way to earn Prestige Points. Riot Games confirms that there will be more ways to get Mythic skins and this will give initiative to free-to-play players to acquire new skins. Undeniably, free-to-play players will need more time to get a new skin. However, this is a great overhaul for the popular MOBA.
So, what can you get in the Last Chance Prestige Shop?
Event Prestige Skins
- Mecha Kingdoms Garen Prestige Edition
- Dark Star Malphite Prestige Edition
- Pulsefire Lucian Prestige Edition
- Spirit Blossom Teemo Prestige Edition
- PsyOps Ezreal Prestige Edition
- Obsidian Dragon Sett Prestige Edition
- K/DA ALL OUT Kai’Sa Prestige Edition
- Battle Queen Diana Prestige Edition
- Lunar Beast Fiora Prestige Edition
- Space Groove Lulu Prestige Edition
- PROJECT: Sylas Prestige Edition
- Ascended Pantheon Prestige Edition
- Coven Leblanc Prestige Edition
- Nightbringer Kayn Prestige Edition
- Duality Dragon Volibear Prestige Edition
Prestige Point Skins
- True Damage Senna Prestige Edition
- Coven Zyra Prestige Edition
- Arcanist Zoe Prestige Edition
- True Damage Yasuo Prestige Edition
- Star Guardian Soraka Prestige Edition
- Battle Academia Leona Prestige Edition
- Conqueror Jax Prestige Edition
- PROJECT: Zed Prestige Edition
- Bewitching Morgana Prestige Edition
Event Prestige Point Icons
- Night & Dawn Event Prestige Points Icon (2019)
- Mecha Kingdoms 2020 Event Prestige Points Icon
- Galaxies 2020 Event Prestige Points Icon (aka Dark Star)
- Pulsefire 2020 Event Prestige Points Icon
- Spirit Blossom 2020 Event Prestige Points Icon
- PsyOps Prestige Point Icon
- Worlds 2020 Event Prestige Points Icon
- Battle Queens Prestige Points Icon
- Lunar Beast Prestige Points Icon
- Space Groove Prestige Points Icon
- PROJECT: Prestige Points Icon (2021)
- 2021 Coven Prestige Points Icon
- Worlds 2021 Prestige Points Icon
- PROJECT: Epilogue OPTIK Bag – 50 Prestige Points (2020)
- Open to reveal two skin shards worth 750+ RP. You’ll also get a bonus OPTIK roll, which could contain either three skin shards worth 975+ RP (45% chance) OR three Cybernetic skin shards (55% chance). Cybernetic is a selection of skins from the PROJECT, Pulsefire, and Program skinlines. Excludes Ultimate Pulsefire Ezreal, Mythic Tier, and PROJECT 2021 skins.
- Battle Academia Durandal Bag – 50 Prestige Points (2020)
- Open to reveal three Working Life skin shards. You’ll also get a bonus Fringe Benefit roll which can contain either two skin shards worth 750+ RP (70% chance) OR three random skin shards (30% chance). Working Life is a selection of skins from the Chef, Day Job, April Fools, Battle Academia, and Academy skinlines.
- Space Groove Luxe Bag – 50 Prestige Points (2020)
- Open to reveal either three skin shards worth 750+ RP (70% chance) OR four random skin shards (30% chance).
Sentinel Relic Pack – 100 Prestige Points (2020)
- Open to reveal three skin shards worth 1350 RP or lower (75% chance), four random skin shards (20% chance), OR three random unowned skin permanents (5% chance).
- Hextech Key – 3 Prestige Points (2020)
- 30 Orange Essence – 1 Prestige Point (2020)
- Prestige Debonair Brand emote – 25 Prestige Points (220)
Source: League of Legends
For more news about League of Legends, updates and upcoming events, stay tuned to The Rift Crown.