League of Legends
Last Chance Prestige Shop Opens Tomorrow – Check Out All Rewards
As you might already know, Riot Games has a brand new Last Chance Prestige Shop opening up for League of Legends players. This shop, will allow you to redeem jackpot grab bags and more in exchange for prestige points. This, in fact, will be the last time we’ll see the Prestige Shop release in this form as the developers are planning to revamp the system from here on out.
According to the official announcement, the shop opens on December 9, 2021 and will be open until March 15, 2022. On March 15, the new Mythic Content Overhaul will take its place and we’ll have a new way to earn Prestige Points. Riot Games confirms that there will be more ways to get Mythic skins and this will give initiative to free-to-play players to acquire new skins. Undeniably, free-to-play players will need more time to get a new skin. However, this is a great overhaul for the popular MOBA.
So, what can you get in the Last Chance Prestige Shop?
Event Prestige Skins
- Mecha Kingdoms Garen Prestige Edition
- Dark Star Malphite Prestige Edition
- Pulsefire Lucian Prestige Edition
- Spirit Blossom Teemo Prestige Edition
- PsyOps Ezreal Prestige Edition
- Obsidian Dragon Sett Prestige Edition
- K/DA ALL OUT Kai’Sa Prestige Edition
- Battle Queen Diana Prestige Edition
- Lunar Beast Fiora Prestige Edition
- Space Groove Lulu Prestige Edition
- PROJECT: Sylas Prestige Edition
- Ascended Pantheon Prestige Edition
- Coven Leblanc Prestige Edition
- Nightbringer Kayn Prestige Edition
- Duality Dragon Volibear Prestige Edition
Prestige Point Skins
- True Damage Senna Prestige Edition
- Coven Zyra Prestige Edition
- Arcanist Zoe Prestige Edition
- True Damage Yasuo Prestige Edition
- Star Guardian Soraka Prestige Edition
- Battle Academia Leona Prestige Edition
- Conqueror Jax Prestige Edition
- PROJECT: Zed Prestige Edition
- Bewitching Morgana Prestige Edition
Event Prestige Point Icons
- Night & Dawn Event Prestige Points Icon (2019)
- Mecha Kingdoms 2020 Event Prestige Points Icon
- Galaxies 2020 Event Prestige Points Icon (aka Dark Star)
- Pulsefire 2020 Event Prestige Points Icon
- Spirit Blossom 2020 Event Prestige Points Icon
- PsyOps Prestige Point Icon
- Worlds 2020 Event Prestige Points Icon
- Battle Queens Prestige Points Icon
- Lunar Beast Prestige Points Icon
- Space Groove Prestige Points Icon
- PROJECT: Prestige Points Icon (2021)
- 2021 Coven Prestige Points Icon
- Worlds 2021 Prestige Points Icon
- PROJECT: Epilogue OPTIK Bag – 50 Prestige Points (2020)
- Open to reveal two skin shards worth 750+ RP. You’ll also get a bonus OPTIK roll, which could contain either three skin shards worth 975+ RP (45% chance) OR three Cybernetic skin shards (55% chance). Cybernetic is a selection of skins from the PROJECT, Pulsefire, and Program skinlines. Excludes Ultimate Pulsefire Ezreal, Mythic Tier, and PROJECT 2021 skins.
- Battle Academia Durandal Bag – 50 Prestige Points (2020)
- Open to reveal three Working Life skin shards. You’ll also get a bonus Fringe Benefit roll which can contain either two skin shards worth 750+ RP (70% chance) OR three random skin shards (30% chance). Working Life is a selection of skins from the Chef, Day Job, April Fools, Battle Academia, and Academy skinlines.
- Space Groove Luxe Bag – 50 Prestige Points (2020)
- Open to reveal either three skin shards worth 750+ RP (70% chance) OR four random skin shards (30% chance).
Sentinel Relic Pack – 100 Prestige Points (2020)
- Open to reveal three skin shards worth 1350 RP or lower (75% chance), four random skin shards (20% chance), OR three random unowned skin permanents (5% chance).
- Hextech Key – 3 Prestige Points (2020)
- 30 Orange Essence – 1 Prestige Point (2020)
- Prestige Debonair Brand emote – 25 Prestige Points (220)
Source: League of Legends
For more news about League of Legends, updates and upcoming events, stay tuned to The Rift Crown.
LoL Faerie Court Event Missions & Rewards
Riot is Nerfing Dragons in 13.6
Riot is changing Plated Steelcaps
Ahri & Udyr VFX Updates Available On PBE
All League of Legends Level Borders
Valorant Anti-Cheat Includes Hidden Message By Riot Games
Riot is Nerfing Dragons in 13.6
Riot has just announced that they plan to change Dragons in the upcoming 13.6 Patch. The update is scheduled to...
Wild Rift Update 4.0c – Patch Notes
A new mini-update is coming to Wild Rift, including some minor adjustments to certain champions including Irelia, Rengar, and...
TFT Patch Notes 13.4 – Admin / Mecha PRIME Buffs & More
TFT gets big buffs to the ADMIN trait in patch 13.4 while the notes include many more changes to champions,...
Report Wants Upset To Be Reaching A Verbal Agreement With Vitality
2023 didn’t start in a great way for Fnatic’s former bot laner Upset as he remained off the LEC stage...
Leak Suggests Fnatic Is Going Forward With Major Roster Changes
The new LEC format proved to be something more than challenging for some of the tournament’s most iconic organizations, with...
LEC Spring Split 2023 Playoffs Breakdown – G2 Esports Go To Finals
With the Group Stage officially over, we have a clear look at what the LEC Spring Split 2023 Playoffs week...
C9 Goes Forward With Roster Change Trialing EMENES For The Main Team
EMENES will trial alongside the main C9 roster, subbing Diplex. The official Cloud9 League of Legends account shared the roster...
Riot In Talks About The Potential of League of Legends National Teams
You might remember a year ago, Riot discussing the potential of League of Legends teams entering the esports scene, taking...
VALORANT Patch Notes 6.03 – Killjoy Receives Nerf
Valorant Update 6.3 is now live, bringing a saddening nerf to Killjoy, although it’s completely understandable. The full VALORANT Patch...
Valorant Update 5.10 Patch Notes – Cypher Buff, Fade Nerf
The Update 5.10 patch notes list for Valorant is live, including a big chunk of buffs for Cypher and a...
Valorant Champions 2022 Groups Schedule
Valorant Champions 2022 is going live tomorrow for the first couple of days of action during the groups stage and...
VALORANT Champions 2022 – Fire Again Music Video & Lyrics
VALORANT Champions 2022 – Fire Again Music Video & Lyrics Featured artist: Ashnikko Written by: Grabbitz, Ashnikko, and Slinger Produced...
Valorant 5.01 Patch Notes – Yoru Gets Buff & Smurf Detection Test
A new update has been uploaded for Valorant and the patch notes for 5.01 are live. This is close to...
You must be logged in to post a comment Login