Are you ready to join the League of Legends hype train yet you don’t know how to find or download the game and start your account? Riot Games has made the procedure super easy for everyone to join and start playing, however, if you find it hard to know what to do continue reading to see how you can download lol for EUNE with your own selection of language.
In order to download League of Legends, you will need an EUNE account. To create an account, you will need to visit the official League of Legends website and sign up for a free account. To do that, follow these steps:
1. Go to the official site for League of Legends and check that on the top right corner the selection reads: EU NORDIC & EAST (ENGLISH) or choose another language like greek or polish. Just make sure that there’s the nordic and east on the selection name.
2. Enter your email in the center of the screen.
3. Enter your email address and click “Create Account.”
4. In the next step, you’ll need to complete your credentials. Choose a username, password and whatever else is needed.
5. Once completed, you will be redirected to a new page. This will bring you to a page where you can download the client software onto your computer (it should be compatible with Windows 7 or higher). You can also choose the Mac downloader if you own a Mac PC.
6. After downloading and installing it, open up the Riot Client and sign in using your username and password from earlier. Welcome to the cool but nasty world of League of Legends!
For more news about League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, Valorant, Legends of Runeterra, updates, and upcoming events, stay tuned to The Rift Crown.